The team vs Norf (2020, round 6)

Redman has a future, Zaka has none

15 Likes

And Stanton

2 Likes

Are Norf scared of Phillips? Or will Goldstein and/or Tom Campbell play elsewhere on the field?

1 Like

Good ins for us, too bad outs for them.

Surprised no Francis

Must be some team rule about not having him and Flippa in the same room

7 Likes

Double standards at this club continue. Some are just immune to being dropped regardless of how poor they are. How many others could survive a 2 possession game?

14 Likes

I mean, the Redman omission isn’t outrageous by itself.

Might have had one or two ahead of him though…

8 Likes

Redman plays probably his first poor game in well over a year, gets dropped. Zaharakis has TWO POSSESSIONS, did ■■■■ all against Carlton as well, stays in the team. Absolute ■■■■ take! At least they kept Phillips in there. That backline looks very solid even without Redders and Francis. Cahill has to be close to a debut surely? Another Weekend at Bernie’s performance from Zaka and surely a change has to be made there?

28 Likes

Oi, no Stanton bashing.

5 Likes

Fair point and I agree.

But they’ve backed a lot of other players in. Not going to meltdown over Redman when he hasn’t been in the best form either - largely due to playing sore I’d say.

No Francis is interesting. Kind of rules out hooker forward.

Like I have said before, they are one and the same…you will never see them together. And the Earth is flat too

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Redman but I’ll concede he hasn’t looked as sharp as last year. Has looked a bit heavy legged this season. But I’m still surprised he’s been dropped.

1 Like

I don’t think Redman is a big shock. He’ll be back in soon for sure.

I think the interesting part is who plays forward and who takes Stringer’s time at the centre bounces.

6 Likes

I didn’t think Redman played that well against Carlton or the Swans either? Just my opinion though.

8 Likes

Don’t forget his 4 possession game against Sydney…the man has form

If there was no room in the backline where do we play Redman.

I get everyone wants Zaka out, but are you putting Redman forward?

4 Likes

North must be having a nightmare working out how to stop the Mckernan / Lav / Townsend combo.

33 Likes

They are really backing Lav in here to play as a genuine (albeit slightly undersized) second tall forward.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Ridley to have a slight form drop before we drop him aswell

6 Likes