The team vs Norf (2020, round 6)

Kind of hard to place him ahead of anyone in the current back 6. His time comes with injuries

The same group of players that voted him into the leadership group?

We are beloved.

2 Likes

no point being an extra midfield rotation if you can’t get near the ball.

If we’re dropping Zaka it’s for Cahill, Mozzie or Begley not for Redman.

I’d have two of those in without too much thought.

You need to relax.

We get Merrett and McKenna into the side. Omit Redman who hasn’t been in form.

I’m not a fan of Zaka but think people are going a little bit overboard with the melts.

9 Likes

They were playing in the same side together last year.

Are you suggesting that Redman won’t come back in unless Conor gets dropped?

I guess the question this week becomes, which veteran are we going to embarrass by playing them on a guy they aren’t up for anymore?

5 Likes

Great to see Redman going down the time honoured path at Essendon of showing promise, then actual glimpses of stardom, then ■■■■ for the next five years. We do have something special in our player development department

4 Likes

Dunno

Ridleys there now too. I’d have Redman before Gleeson, but then Francis isn’t in as well.

Don’t know, fitting the backline together seems like a strange puzzle at the moment. Not sure sending a small up the ground is the answer. It’s probably Hurley or Hooker out that fixes it.

4 Likes

6 disposals in his last two games…imagine the melt if he wasn’t a club leader with 200 games.

1 Like

Surely Francis in the forward line would offer more than Zaka anywhere

4 Likes

Site dying just on naming the team…

1 Like

I don’t know any other club that lacks the balls to drop under-performing older players like we do. It’s embarrassing. And you can be rest assured it’ll be at the expense of a younger player.

And you can bet your bottom dollar Phillips is next in line to be dropped for Bellchambers ASAP. Pathetic.

14 Likes

21 players with no Zaka would offer more than 22 including Zaka

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hibberd after a very good performance. Did you actually watch the game last week? I’m ok with him getting a 2nd game, but he had far from a very good performance. Another performance like that and he must be dropped. We don’t need to carry more Zakas than we need.

1 Like

Red has looked hampered. Not unexpected he’s having a spell. Interesting that they’ve put omitted rather than rested or injured though. Perhaps a tactic to spur him on a little.

2 Likes

Stinks of when they were dropping Langford over Myers.

I don’t understand the vitriol that Zaka cops on here but his form speaks for itself.

At least Redman is young and has a future.

3 Likes