The Team vs Norf on Sunday - No Riddles?

BINGO

Both sides become vulnerable if we beat them.
We probably have to do the job on Hawthorn also.

1 Like

Would be surprised if Colyer is named in the 22 - He needs another 2 or 3 games in the VFL.

3 Likes

If we beat them, Collingwood and invent a time machine to prevent mark neeld from entering the club then yes.

4 Likes

Why waste a time machine on Neeld.

2 Likes

Luke Davies-Uniacke.

Remember that name, cos he’s going to kick three goals, have twenty Seven touches and never be heard of again.

11 Likes

Gee its a quick side if Trav is named.

Trav,Tippa,McKenna,Saad,Fanta.

Real quick.
Run em farkin ragged I say.

1 Like

Time machine? Oh man, you’ve just risked starting a retrospective who should we have picked at the draft thread.

Starting to suspect Woosha owns shares in a pharmaceutical company selling blood pressure medication.

1 Like

I think we would start with some de-Weapon-ization.

2 Likes

I also like the confirmation that Dea, not Hooker, is playing on Sideshow Bob.

2 Likes

Gotta cut Reboot down a notch or two.

1 Like

Plays tall

Thank goodness opposition teams haven’t thought to look at our named 18 and VFL team to get a tactical advantage each week.

1 Like

A very talented young lad taken as a high draft pick. We’ll hear his name for a long time.

That would sort out getting through a press.

The selectors must think they know more than the digital media marketing assistant who names the VFL bests.

Based on the extended squad I think only change will be
IN: Francis
Out: Redman

If not Francis will be in Ambrose.

:flushed:.
That’s ummm…

3 Likes

Ambrose frees up Hurls to play fast and loose as a rebounder, racking up massive disposal numbers bombing the ball long for the opposition zone to intercept. Do we really want that ? Its a backward step. Besides, I am not sure theres a good matchup for Ambrose in this game.

lel.

Whooosh

8 Likes