Hard to argue with no changes.

Unless you have favourites.

No man.

Just gotta think of the kids.

They get devo

Q: The kids, are they not men?

A: They are DEVO!

Like this!

Well, I’ll agree with the discordant bit.

Bench: Jerrett, Gleeson, Melky, Howlett Emg: Fantasia, Mckernan, Laverde

lol how many emergencies in a row is that for Raz?

missed selection by that much, on the bright side notice he has moved up to 1st emergency:)

Laverde, Smack BRING THEM IN as well, hopefully will get their turn soon

Jerrett on notice gone from being named in the starting 22 last week to Bench, is likely SUB

No problems with Jerrett as sub, worked out ok for Colyer.

I knew no Edwards on Tuesday night

Could have at least named him as emergency, that’s pretty ■■■■. What’s even worse is he didn’t get a chance to really demand selection in the 2’s

Kids devo, go back mate, work hard

i’d be interested to know if you have any direct line to the kid. IF so and ths is a serious question, does he regret choosing us over adelaide ?

Could have at least named him as emergency, that’s pretty ■■■■. What’s even worse is he didn’t get a chance to really demand selection in the 2’s

I’ve named him in my side for dreamtime after party.

i’d be interested to know if you have any direct line to the kid. IF so and ths is a serious question, does he regret choosing us over adelaide ?

Kinda, His cousin is one of my very best friends, and no he does not, he loves the bombers

Well, I’ll agree with the discordant bit.

What about “disambiguation” ??? thought you might like that

then again What about “Jihad Jerry & the Evildoers” ???

Wikipedia WTF

WSPHU - after Abbott has revoked his citizenship

Kinda, His cousin is one of my very best friends, and no he does not, he loves the bombers

Hope he gets his chance soon. Seems like the sort of kid who you need to roll the dice with.

Jerrett probably lucky to get another go, but whilst I don’t agree with the team 100% (still think it is a touch too tall, no support for TBell and a tiny bit slow) I like stability. Would be great to start to get a core group playing games together in a row… don’t think that has happened for a long time.

Jerrett probably lucky to get another go, but whilst I don't agree with the team 100% (still think it is a touch too tall, no support for TBell and a tiny bit slow) I like stability. Would be great to start to get a core group playing games together in a row.. don't think that has happened for a long time.

How the fark is this team too tall? 3 tall defenders is the norm, 2 1/2-3 tall forwards is not excessive. And One ruckman. How are we too tall?

Jerrett probably lucky to get another go, but whilst I don't agree with the team 100% (still think it is a touch too tall, no support for TBell and a tiny bit slow) I like stability. Would be great to start to get a core group playing games together in a row.. don't think that has happened for a long time.

How the fark is this team too tall? 3 tall defenders is the norm, 2 1/2-3 tall forwards is not excessive. And One ruckman. How are we too tall?

All depends on whether Carlisle and Daniher are 100% and willing to work both ways. When they don’t then our forwardline of Ambrose, Carlisle and Daniher is too ‘tall’ as they are all on the slower side. So it is more a ratio of tall/short/run/speed.

But I did say I was happy with the team so don’t need to go full nuclear.

After seeing McKernan clunking them again in the VFL, I’d like him to come in as a back up to TBC - swinging forward. He’s a man on a mission and TBell needs a chop out that doesn’t compromise Ambrose and Joey D’s natural games - they are just not ruckmen.

Anyway. It’s been said before.

Why couldn’t they have programmed the VFL game to precede the AFL seniors. Can anyone see why this couldn’t have been done. Would have been 2 Dreamtime games and given the reserves a great kick along.

Why couldn't they have programmed the VFL game to precede the AFL seniors. Can anyone see why this couldn't have been done. Would have been 2 Dreamtime games and given the reserves a great kick along.

Dullards trying to protect their brand from brand tarnishing. Million dollar per annum salaries only allow so much time for things such as football. (Think I just made a FS post. Time for bed.)

Why the fark is there a Devo bio in here?

Word is JC and Stanton potential late outs
JC sore and Stantons partner is expecting

Laverde first in line for the call up

Word is JC and Stanton potential late outs JC sore and Stantons partner is expecting

The call-up to deliver the baby?
Word is JC and Stanton potential late outs JC sore and Stantons partner is expecting

The call-up to deliver the baby?

Stanton only just had one a while ago. Good effort.