The team vs the Dogs, 2020 round 7

Francis is horrible up forward (bar his ability to roost one)

Glad to see a young debutant, hope there’s more to come all year and they keep there spot for an extended period.

4 Likes

Maybe one Brad Johnson could also be considered a “Bailey” given the good reputation that brand of stepladders has

35 Likes

If we swing Hooker forward, I don’t think Doggies would have the match up for both Smack and Hooker in their backline. Interesting calls by them.

1 Like

He has been woeful the last few weeks. Has looked a shadow of his former self.

You are forgetting the blind turns too

Forecast for surfers paradise tomorrow evening.

Clear, temperature above dew point.

Does that mean it might not be so greasy?

Should start with johanissen

1 Like

Match ups?

Put a body on JJ, FFS

4 Likes

Extremely easy to anaesthetise a finger for a reasonable period of time with a few mL of local. Not sure the specifics of Conor’s finger fracture but all likelihood it’d be structurally sound particularly if it’s buddy strapped. Would suspect he’d be good to play if he managed to play the 4th qtr last week.

4 Likes

70% humidity is a problem.

1 Like

Solid changes given the circumstances, I’m really excited to see Cahill debut!

Surprising that Gleeson is named as an emergency after hearing Woosha talk about him being at a higher risk of injury this week (hence “managed”).

Not a huge deal but I would’ve though they’d have Guelfi as first choice small defender depth for if McKenna doesn’t get up in that case.

Our backline looks as solid as ever but I really hope our midfield can stand up and apply enough pressure and deliver enough quality I50 entries.

Win tomorrow night against a bogey side - with the outs we have - and the belief it’ll give the team will be enormous.

19 Likes

I like your thinking.

If he can’t get back in over the next couple of weeks he should be having serious discussions with his manager

Woosha: Cahill will only play forward.

Teamsheet: Ned Cahill - Follower

Continuing the history of the comedic team line-up.

9 Likes

he also needs to improve a bit. currently, he is not better than the options we have.

Blues vs Dogs

2 Carlton players gang tackled JJ in the first few seconds of the game that’s what we need to do

5 Likes

Love how the Bulldogs come out and say omitted, yet we say managed???

how do you know he’s not being managed? this season will be about managing players more than ever

9 Likes

Happy with selections. Hope Conor plays. Will be there & cheering loudly. Go Bombers!

17 Likes