The Team vs Tiggers

Sack Hrid

I know that i will get shot down which is ok. Edwards is remarkable not reliable snd thats the improvement area. JMerrett yep is just bland

HAHAHAHAHAHA it happened.

I keep telling myself they're going to make Edwards a better player for all this.

Better damn well happen.

I keep telling myself we will be a better run club when all these people on the match committee are gone.

Worsfold would have picked Edwards…

Gotta keep that Vanilla ratio up.

in before ben cries for a wipe of the total efc.

Cotchin out for them

Cotchin out for them

Only 80 point loss then.

Cotchin out for them

…hold the press for late withdrawals of Martin, Riewoldt, Delidio and Rance. :slight_smile:

Edwards needs to get the pill more before he gets a guaranteed spot.
Personally not surprised, he’s been very ordinary the last fortnight.

Surely u don't fly the kids parents for 24 hrs then make him sub do you?

Spoilers: Yes. 100%

Saving the McKenna + Edwards show for when it really counts… Pre season 2016

I keep telling myself they're going to make Edwards a better player for all this.

Better damn well happen.

Hey, it worked with Richards, just didn’t get him to be the better player with us. :frowning:

One eye on the main prize - the VFL. I LIKE IT.

Jerrett is vanilla… Edwards electrifies. Would love to know the philosophy behind leaving him out.

How can you justify keeping J.Merrett and Melksham in the side ahead of Edwards...we unfortunately won't see the fap-worthy prospect of Edwards and Irish up forward together
I will go to the game, on the very off chance something fap worthy happens, but I expect the game will be more of an anticlimax. tbh.
Edwards needs to get the pill more before he gets a guaranteed spot. Personally not surprised, he's been very ordinary the last fortnight.

Thanks for the insight Mrs Ego.

*total sarcasm - not having a go at you GRR.

Edwards needs to get the pill more before he gets a guaranteed spot. Personally not surprised, he's been very ordinary the last fortnight.

Merrett has hardly been racking up the numbers, and he’s had 30 odd games more experience.

Merrett has hardly been racking up the numbers, and he’s had 30 odd games more experience.

Plenty of experience and bugger all possessions…
If you wanted like for like then you’d be dropping Melksham