The Team vs Tiggers

Edwards needs to get the pill more before he gets a guaranteed spot. Personally not surprised, he's been very ordinary the last fortnight.

Merrett has hardly been racking up the numbers, and he’s had 30 odd games more experience.

41 - 20 = 30.

Certainly not a big Jerret fan and I like what I’ve seen from Edwards but there’s lots of times his lack of defensive mindset shows up. I would give him a tape of Touk Miller and say press play, rewind. Play, rewind. Play ,rewind…

Raz better not be fkn sub again!

Bring Edwards back into the side already!!!

I want to see more of Edwards too, but Chappy for a send off is fair and Conner to get a taste with his folks coming out is great. Much better than him being disappointed and not coming back from his holiday.

As far as Merrett goes he will most likely be sub and I’d prefer Edwards to play VFL than the sub, then theres Melky who is playing in the backline and will probably do a bit of tagging.

I miss Edwards but all things considered the team looks great with lots of youth and excitement. I hope we crush the Tigers and make their finals hopes more difficult.

can’t wait

go Bombers

Edwards needs to get the pill more before he gets a guaranteed spot. Personally not surprised, he's been very ordinary the last fortnight.

Ahh he was named in the best against the crows

I thought the performances of him and Laverde were about the only 2 positives to come out of the Adelaide game. But like you, I’m not surprised. We need to see what Melksham has to offer after being starved of opportunities over the last 4 years.

not as big a meltdown as i expected. you disappoint me, blitz.

Hirdy factor.

Edwards is too fast, frigging nick him off.

Meltdown fatigue

I’ve enjoyed his highlights and hope he comes good but he just doesn’t get it enough.
He got 13 touches and a goal against Adelaide in a game best forgotten by all. I think he’s played 4 of the last 6 and hasn’t put a real stamp on any of them.
My biggest disappointment was his sub game against Port where I actually thought he might win it for us and he did bugger all other than kick a junk time goal. One kick in a quarter and a bit when that game was set up for him.
My worry is he’s had several years in the system for 2 clubs and he’s still a highlight contributor.
Maybe a new coach will turn him round.
PS Hope he kicks 6 as a late sub and I wear egg on my face for the next 10 years

I agree. He does some terrific things then goes unseen for long periods. Like him a lot tho and can see that he needs to be given games for experience. Same could be said about McKenna, so probably not a good idea to play them both at this early stage of their careers. But in a year or two…wowee!

Irish jig in the forward pocket?

I’ve enjoyed his highlights and hope he comes good but he just doesn’t get it enough.
He got 13 touches and a goal against Adelaide in a game best forgotten by all. I think he’s played 4 of the last 5 and hasn’t put a real stamp on any of them.
My biggest disappointment was his sub game against Port where I actually thought he might win it for us and he did bugger all other than kick a junk time goal. One kick in a quarter and a bit when that game was set up for him.
My worry is he’s had several years in the system for 2 clubs and he’s still a highlight contributor.
Maybe a new coach will turn him round.

The Hawthorn motto again is " We prefer reliable over remarkable " Edwards needs to work on becoming reliable

Raz better not be fkn sub again!
He's named on the field, he'll be fine. I'm excited.
How are Melksham, Zaka and Jerrett still in the team.

How the hell is Edwards the one we drop?

Fk off Ego

Not much love for Melk. Often has to cop the best opposition mid yet still ends up with a heap more of the ball than Edwards. Don’t get me wrong, I like Shauny, but keeping Melk in isn’t the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Every time Edwards gets near it we look dangerous, fast track him to 50 games I say.

ridiculous leaving him out.

Meltdown fatigue

One of the best posts ever on this site (sight)

I like Jerret