The Team vs Tiggers

Pointy

Shred had no issues making space for Chappy this week FWIW

VFL based selections

Harsh on McKenna, getting dropped to the seniors.

fair enough, but it shouldn’t of been him making way

so he’ll be straight back in next week? Or are they planning for guys like him to have a serious dip at the VFL finals?

Edwards needs to get the pill more before he gets a guaranteed spot. Personally not surprised, he's been very ordinary the last fortnight.

Ahh he was named in the best against the crows

I’ve enjoyed his highlights and hope he comes good but he just doesn’t get it enough.
He got 13 touches and a goal against Adelaide in a game best forgotten by all. I think he’s played 4 of the last 5 and hasn’t put a real stamp on any of them.
My biggest disappointment was his sub game against Port where I actually thought he might win it for us and he did bugger all other than kick a junk time goal. One kick in a quarter and a bit when that game was set up for him.
My worry is he’s had several years in the system for 2 clubs and he’s still a highlight contributor.
Maybe a new coach will turn him round.

The Hawthorn motto again is " We prefer reliable over remarkable " Edwards needs to work on becoming reliable

more than half the friggin list let alone starting 22 need to “work” on being reliable, why is Edward one of the few always singled out as the scapegoat for this fact ?

Hey edwards you lazy ■■■■■■■ prick, yeah you, you gotta go back and work on being more reliable, but eh don’t watch the seniors this week, just take my word on it that they put in a reliable performance each and every week, 100 point losses, pfft no what 100 point losses that was just the media making stuff up to get hirdy sacked, no our seniors are reliable all the time, trust me would i lie to you.

Jerrett lol gifted games doesn't go near it, can't drop Edwards, he is the x_factor we need, Edwards >> jerrett Kav >> jerrett Even dalgliesh > jerrett Raz and McKenna to tear it up Good luck young lads
photo WAT.jpg
Jerrett lol gifted games doesn't go near it, can't drop Edwards, he is the x_factor we need, Edwards >> jerrett Kav >> jerrett Even dalgliesh > jerrett Raz and McKenna to tear it up Good luck young lads
photo WAT.jpg

I don’t know how he’s even allowed on Blitz. It’s the 4 year old typing that infuriates me more than his points, and that’s saying something

Does having Jerrett mean you think you’re getting a little bit of Zerrett?

Not sure why Raz gets another game, based on the flair and attacking speed he showed last week.

Not really our bag.

Does having Jerrett mean you think you're getting a little bit of Zerrett?

I think genetically you are actually getting 50% Zerrett in each Jerrett. That’s value!

I am genuinely excited about that forward line. 3 Absolute speedsters in there, who need to provide frantic pressure. 2 good KPP and Chappy. Imagine the fwd 50 defensive pressure we could provide if you replaced Chappy with say a Kommer.

Merrett should be sub.
Would be cruel to have McKenna as sub given his folks are coming down from Ireland.
Also given it’s Chappy’s last game he shouldn’t be sub either.
Edwards isn’t suited to being a sub because he needs time and circumstances to impact on the game so it would be better off to give him a full game in the VFL instead.
Merrett is the best choice we have unless you want Fantasia to be sub again.

Oirish won’t be the sub,… but he may be the one subbed off.

not as big a meltdown as i expected. you disappoint me, blitz.

It’s the clear air.

Not sure why Raz gets another game, based on the flair and attacking speed he showed last week.

Not really our bag.

OUT: EDWARDS

IN: CHAPPY

Jerrett … ???

And so the Team Selection Sick Joke continues!

I’d give Skeeta a game before this self-confirmed spud.

FFS

Jerrett ............. ??????

And so the Team Selection Sick Joke continues!

I’d give Skeeta a game before this self-confirmed spud.

FFS

Oh an anti-Jerrett rant. Haven’t seen one of those from you before. Please, continue.

“There’s no greater challenge than the Bombers” - Hardwick

Is he coaching against us, or coaching us?