The Team - Weagles vs Bombers Thurs 21-6-18

Yeah its not about how many free kicks are paid, it’s WHERE and WHEN on the ground they are paid.

I fully expect them to get 3-4 free kicks 20 metres out directly in front in the first half, we’ll get the majority of ours in the back pocket in the 4th quarter.

Then in history, it will look fairly even but it won;t have been the case.

3 Likes

True, can you recommend someone I can see about it? I was thinking of forming a support group with David King
[/quote]

Haha… I got a good laugh out of that

“Free kick West Coast. Sliding in by Essendon”

4 Likes

Don’t do it to yourself. It’s Perth.

4 Likes

West coast crowd boo because they want 50.

2 Likes

Jakeyyyyy ‘I don’t like playing fwd’ Carlisleeee!

Oh what might have been!

Fk you ASADA /AFL

2 Likes

could you imagine Hepps kicking the sealer

We get those frees too. Just can’t convert.

Weagles to struggle without key forwards. (They haven’t played without one of Kennedy or Darling since 2011!) Hooker and Hurley to take 15 and 10 intercept marks respectively. Bombers to attack aggressively off half back. McKenna - 7 running bounces and 3 goals. Saad - 10 running bounces and 2 goals. Umpires, stung by recent criticism, actually umpire the game fairly.

Bombers by 24!

Oh, and Socceroos 3 Denmark 0.

8 Likes

That’s a dark, dark dream. Try 100.

1 Like

I think for us against the Eagles, we will need to try and stop their small forwards.

• Liam Ryan
  • Willie Rioli
  • Lecras
  • Cripps

Hooker and Hurley should intercept till the early morning, provided our midfield put defensive pressure on eagles as they win the clearance after natanui puts it down their throat.

Depends if Lycett plays FF all game whether we have an afvantage in the ruck when Natanuis off, as if its Lycett vs Mckernan we will be beaten all day.

I’d like one of our forwards to kick a bag 4+ - could be one of fanta/tippa/Stringer/McKernan/Green
Our small forwards need to provide defenisve pressure on eagles too.

Clarke in late due to weather conditions?

At whose expense? We haven’t really gone in tall

Lived in WA for a few years .I know the feeling . I loved how the roller doors on The Western Australian newspaper were painted blue and gold even though the Dockers had existed for years . Biased , one eyed pains in the ■■■■ , but basically a whole f…king state of it with no escape .

1 Like

He’s shorter than Myers. That’ll do

I’ve got the day off tomorrow. Beers are in the fridge. Huge night of football. I’m looking at 2 big wins.

1 Like

Even better Stringer shakes off a few would be tacklers and then snaps his 3rd while having his tounge out to the feral WC cheer sqaud.

1 Like

Who gets Nik nat when he starts forward

Watch him kill us the bloke will bullock his way through then run like a gazelle and take a pack mark in the forward line

You have me puzzled, Nimo.
Sometimes, you write eloquently - almost poetically.
Other times, English seems to be your second language.
Not that I’m keeping records of your comments and running them through analysers or anything, mind.