The team. Which, by the way, where issss? Round 6 vs Pies is here

Has Hoskin-Elliott played VFL? Could be underdone.

Have you guys not been watching?
Right or wrong, these exact changes were the safest of safe bets.

19 Likes

We all know Woosh doesn’t even have an option B, let alone C

1 Like

Worsfold said it was a mid in for a mid out.

from website:

“Parish is similar, (he is) really just forced out of the side not because he is struggling or anything like that, but because with those two guys coming in, one of the midfielders had to miss out.”

He has not, he was meant to this week but elliots injury forced their hand.

Disgrace. Feel for Darcy

3 Likes

Thread munted muted.

1 Like

Mind you, if I’d told you in 2016 we would have Dylan Sheil, Jake Stringer, Devon Smith and Adam Saad. You’d probably be wrapped

49 Likes

Wasn’t the last time Bags played in defence ANZAC day last year? Where he was routinely embarrassed?

Surely they’re not going down that path again…SURELY!

1 Like

Agree on Hoskin-Elliott. Their emergencies are very underwhelming so maybe they had no other feasible options

Surely people aren’t believing the players will line up where they are named. SURELY!

18 Likes

Selection of Myers and Baguley in 2019 = Selection of Dea in 2018

Honest battlers who won’t give the coach an obvious reason to be dropped but prevent talented kids from getting development time into them.

2 Likes

No, fark! Just roll guelfi back to bags’s spot. Fark

1 Like

Good changes. Zaka and Smith will be refreshed and ready to bring the heat!

I’m a big Parish fan but his skills and decision making have been pretty off the last 2 games IMO.

Unfortunately with a near fit and in-form squad some players are gonna be unlucky. Bags keeps his spot because there is no better small forward to replace him and the forward line is working well, simple as that.

8 Likes

Feel that Parish might be one of those players that just can’t afford to have a down game. Had a few of them over the years, Ted Richards springs immediately to mind.

bang*

*we don’t do bang on Blitz anymore. It use to be a thing.

5 Likes

Oh, there’s recruiting wins all over the field. As I said, I don’t have problems with the actual team. It’s just weird to think what response you would have got if you’d said after the draft in 2015 “I reckon Parish and Francis will be playing VFL three years from now”.

1 Like

I don’t care if we win.
If we lose, then lost chance for development :wink:

Hoskin-Elliott?

LOL

14 Likes

It’s like Parish, Smith and Zaka have never been in the same side together.

Woosha is very good.