The team

Thought Jetta did ok last week?

Team balance I guess.

Must be winders understudy so regardless of form he makes way.

We’re in real strife. Pendlebury and Swann to have a field day.

Tipping Ashby to take Hocking's job - Bleeds Red and Black, is an angry ant and has a large tank. Myers out - MELSHK has to be MEGA.

Have to feel sorry for Leroy. After that performance on Saturday how was he singled out as the only player to be 'omitted'. Not saying he was the best on ground but in his one and a half games this season he certainly has not been our worst. Not sure why the small forwards always are the first to be singled out. . . oh to be a midfielder/defender and put in a sub-standard performance and keep your position. 

Pendelbury to have 59 touches.
No need to replace Hocking it seems.

Our other tagging options are Myers (whoops), Howlett (like a 3rd nipple up forward a.t.m) & Melksham. Or someone who's never done it before, from the 2s like Aylett.
I don't think we could've done much else.
Much more runningness in the side.

Cant wait till we get up so I can single out a few of you pessimistic farks! Im taking names
us by 45, and get farked if you disagree

Disagree - us by 48. Ashby still in :)

Make them tag us! Start by being relentless and really rattle them early!

Have to feel sorry for Leroy. After that performance on Saturday how was he singled out as the only player to be 'omitted'. Not saying he was the best on ground but in his one and a half games this season he certainly has not been our worst. Not sure why the small forwards always are the first to be singled out. . . oh to be a midfielder/defender and put in a sub-standard performance and keep your position. 

Leroy's game last week has been spectacularly over hyped. He was ordinary and is allergic to any meaningful running. After 8 or so years on our list why is effort all we expect from Jetta? What about consistency and the desire to be involved even when the forward entries are at a minimum?

The whole Dempsey thing is confusing and left field… If he goes down early will be one of the worst selections made…has he even played a reserves game since returning to the fold?

Tipping Ashby to take Hocking's job - Bleeds Red and Black, is an angry ant and has a large tank. Myers out - MELSHK has to be MEGA.

Ashby tagged a bit in U18's didn't he?  Either way, I don't think he'll be tagging tomorrow.

The whole Dempsey thing is confusing and left field.. If he goes down early will be one of the worst selections made..has he even played a reserves game since returning to the fold?

i think he played 3 qtrs....

and did his hammy

We will not win tomorrow with this side.

JOBE to lift and have a massive one. 

So why does jetta get dropped? Was far from our worst last week.. Didn't he kick two?

Your kidding right ? One was an acciendental goal, and he needed to have an absolute blinder given so many other players were average on the night. I Like the ins, they are the best players available at the time, Howlett better lift otherwise he'll be the next to get the axe.

The whole Dempsey thing is confusing and left field.. If he goes down early will be one of the worst selections made..has he even played a reserves game since returning to the fold?

Could be a huge disaster. If he is underdone hell be found out very early on. Just want him to play his role.

If there was a market for either Winders or Dempsey pulling a 'string and they were paying any more than $1.50 I would take it

Happy Ashby & Gleeson stay.

May have gone Aylett over Zerrett for balance (nothing about Zach).

Hoping Melk tags & team disposal improves (a Zerrett strength)

Also jobe has been bad for the past 3 weeks.

So not sure weather to expect a big one or the same ■■■■.

Also we wont win but if we do with this side then at full strength we can beat anyone.

Pendelbury to have 59 touches.
No need to replace Hocking it seems.

Our other tagging options are Myers (whoops), Howlett (like a 3rd nipple up forward a.t.m) & Melksham. Or someone who's never done it before, from the 2s like Aylett.
I don't think we could've done much else.
Much more runningness in the side.

Melksham maybe... Hopefully, somebody. Although melksham should be taking Myers spot. 

Would have liked to see the 'next in line' given a run in this role, but Bomber has made it clear that he'd rather move players around into positions they never have and never will play.  

This will get really ugly. I'm sure we can handle it, and we can still win, but having zero tagging options against Collingwood is like having no key defenders against Hawthorn, or no ruckman against freo

Bitter sweet.

Any one else notice Bombers team selection video gets cut short?

that is weird , maybe an IT issue