The team

Big opportunity for players to show there worth tomorrow.

If Dell plays poorly we may never see him again. Kav has a chance to show his midfield ability at the G. Melksham also has a chance to show why he is a best 22 player. With Watson, Hibbs and co coming back in the next few weeks you would think the fringe players will play this game like it could be there last!

■■■■ what BT might have said with Fantasia, the real king in Cometti will give us something gold for his debut

Edit: dare I say magical?

Not "Raz." That's Carlton style, ■■■■■ me.

ORAZIO.

Each syllable is as important as the last.

Could Dusty's groin issue be the reason he had that game where he was a bit off that had the madia Dog's slavering?

Orazio… Very traditional Italian name… Get around him, me thinks he’ll be special… Mark Mercuri special !!!

Ordinarily, that is a short side for us.

Against that Richmond side though, it’s okay, as long as we don’t lose a tall during the game.

Might have been prudent to pick a Stein or a Pears, but anyway, they’ve gone with legs/speed.

When you look at the Richmond talls, they only have the 1 true Ruckman (like Ess) in Maric, with relief from Griffiths.

So they will only have Griffiths and Riewoldt as forwardline talls.

Hooker or Hurls would be comfortable on either.

Though I wouldn’t normally be comfortable with Hurls on a 200cm player, I think his body work on Griffiths will be alright (if that’s how we decide to match them up).

Richmond have more talls in defence (Rance, Chaplin, Grimes, Batchelor), but none of these guys can swing forward like we do with Jake and Hurley.

Therefore, unlikely that any of that 4some will cause us problems in Rich forwardline.

I guess if JD has a final fitness test in the morning and fails, then Belly will surely come in.

IF Carlisle misses {gulp}, then Stein will HAVE to debut.

Goddard will surely play a large portion of his game as the 3rd tall forward.

I’m still comfortable with that team given our opposition, but I hope we aren’t disadvantaged by the injury GODS !

Some good ins. Getting pumped for the game.

I've got an uncomfortable vibe.

Melksham & kavanagh & Dell in the same side

Wish it was in the VFL

Worse team for the season

Dons by 30pts

dingdong for joedan surely

I'm not worried about lack of talls. Ryder is showing he can more than ruck an entire game. Daniher and Buckets up forward. There is still enough height down back.

I'm worried about the lack of big game experience in the side. Kavanagh, Dell and Fantasia have played 21 games between them.

BTW, Bellchambers as FIRST emergency. Interesting. I wonder if there will be a late change and on of the existing talls that may not be 100% (ie. Carlisle & Daniher) are withdrawn.

If Jake is a late out................we lose

So TBell didn't play that well... but only comes in as an emergency and will be playing in the twos according to bomba.

Who's ready to soon read
IN: Watson

If Jake is a late out................we lose

He retired didn't he?  :rolleyes:

Viva La Raza!

If Carslisle and buckets aren't right, I'd go stein/Belly with Ryder ruck- forward.
If only one isn't right, go Stein.
When I see Grigg up against Hepp, I start to feel confident...........
When I see Newman at CHB I smile.....
We're not gonna lose this one.
And i never think/say that.

Isn't Carlisle and buckets the same person?

Sorry mate JD...n buckets!!!

If Carslisle and buckets aren't right, I'd go stein/Belly with Ryder ruck- forward.
If only one isn't right, go Stein.
When I see Grigg up against Hepp, I start to feel confident...........
When I see Newman at CHB I smile.....
We're not gonna lose this one.
And i never think/say that.

Isn't Carlisle and buckets the same person?

If only we could have two Jake's

I've got an uncomfortable vibe.

Get thee to Club X for a smaller one.

Melksham & kavanagh & Dell in the same side

Wish it was in the VFL

Worse team for the season

Dons by 30pts

Yep - nervous.