The team

Orazio.... Very traditional Italian name... Get around him, me thinks he'll be special... Mark Mercuri special !!!

Mercuri mark II - I'd love to see that!

Im happy with this team. i was just wishing FrankenStein would get a go. fingers crossed for next week!

also, i i feel like JoeDan coming back feels a bit premature. ive got a bad feeling were risking him too early

Im happy with this team. i was just wishing FrankenStein would get a go. fingers crossed for next week!

also, i i feel like JoeDan coming back feels a bit premature. ive got a bad feeling were risking him too early

WURD

Would have played Steinberg with Fletcher out as this gives us more flexibility with our talls. I doubt that we will often see JD and T-bell in the same team. T-Bell will end up playing more VFL than AFL. 

Would have played Steinberg with Fletcher out as this gives us more flexibility with our talls. I doubt that we will often see JD and T-bell in the same team. T-Bell will end up playing more VFL than AFL.

Nfi

If Carslisle and buckets aren't right, I'd go stein/Belly with Ryder ruck- forward.
If only one isn't right, go Stein.
When I see Grigg up against Hepp, I start to feel confident...........
When I see Newman at CHB I smile.....
We're not gonna lose this one.
And i never think/say that.

Isn't Carlisle and buckets the same person?

He's trying to squeeze in 23 :D

Melksham & kavanagh & Dell in the same side

Wish it was in the VFL

Worse team for the season

Dons by 30pts

Lol. Love the arrogance!!!

Bob’s your Uncle and Fantasia is your Zio!

Ooooooooraaaaaaaazioooooooooooo!!!

Bob's your Uncle and Fantasia is your Zio!
Ooooooooraaaaaaaazioooooooooooo!!!

i actually laughed at this alot. top post. hes stuffed if he becomes an uncle. Zio Orazio is a toungue twister

Kavasia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but where the hell is stein?

Steen was buried in a quiet ceremony last week.

How many sausages Dell and Fanta kick?

Positives: Kav!, ORAZIO FANTASIA, and Dell can’t all be sub.

Not "Raz." That's Carlton style, ■■■■■ me.

ORAZIO.

Each syllable is as important as the last.

Bomba style ORAZIO-SIE

Few young guys playing for a spot in the finals I think, gone for a smaller side to match Richmonds pace.

Great to see Orazio getting his first game, think he will be the sub.

KAV and Melk to play a full game in the midfield.

eilliot KAV-AHH-NAGG-HAR

Orazio!

FF: ORAZIO DELL’OLIO

SOMEONE GET BOMB DOE A TOWEL

I think we should call him forrario - he's the streamline model and goes so fast he's like whoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few young guys playing for a spot in the finals I think, gone for a smaller side to match Richmonds pace.
Great to see Orazio getting his first game, think he will be the sub.
KAV and Melk to play a full game in the midfield.

Yep agree with this.  Need a lot of run to spread on the wide wings of the G

Fantastico!