The Team

That backline...*sigh* I feel like the Tenth Doctor just before he reincarnated.
Whereas I think of the AFL as I did the Tenth Doctor at that time: JUST FARKING DIE ALREADY!

Looks like the end of the road for NOB. I know that few will agree with me on this forum but I thought he showed quite a bit over the few weeks that he has played and with further experience he could have developed into a valuable player.
Certainly he always gets more of the ball than Melksham.

No Smack, but Pears and Melksham in...... fkn LOL.

The problem is, with Hooker, Giles, Carlisle, Daniher in, and add Smack, we are a little bit tall.

Two tall forwards, Two tall backs and a ruck is too tall now?

We look too tall because our mids are too slow.

Correct.

MelkSHAM!!!

That backline...*sigh* I feel like the Tenth Doctor just before he reincarnated.
Whereas I think of the AFL as I did the Tenth Doctor at that time: JUST FARKING DIE ALREADY!

You’re mean.
You’re so mean you’d tell Donna what happened.

No Smack, but Pears and Melksham in...... fkn LOL.

The problem is, with Hooker, Giles, Carlisle, Daniher in, and add Smack, we are a little bit tall.

Two tall forwards, Two tall backs and a ruck is too tall now?

We look too tall because our mids are too slow.

Quicker without NOB being there.

Pears farewell game.

http://i.imgur.com/EddvMkp.gif

Yep. Ever tried Pears poached in red wine, with a dab of creamy custard and nutmeg. Mmmmm. Nice.

Scene is set for Edwards sub, and subsequent omission

Thats probably more about how Edwards performs in the match than anything else. If he puts in the work and kicks goals , he stays in.
Edwards will play in 2016. The club said as much today in the Fantasia press release.

“His ability to run and carry the ball will add to our exciting midfield in the future with the likes of Travis Colyer, Jayden Laverde, Kyle Langford, Shaun Edwards and the Merrett brothers.”

That was never in doubt.

He is contracted

Prediction: one of Pears and Steinberg will get put on Lynch and look OK, the other one will get put on Jenkins and make people cry in the match day thread.

Lynch is a mile too quick for either of em

Pears farewell game.

http://i.imgur.com/EddvMkp.gif

Yep. Ever tried Pears poached in red wine, with a dab of creamy custard and nutmeg. Mmmmm. Nice.

Was he conscious at the time?
I mean - I’m not judging, or anything.

MelkSHAM!!!

can’t wait to see him tear it up with a big 10 possession game.

MelkSHAM!!!

Yep, time for his breakout game I reckon.

pears for qwilt, melk/myers for nob/cooney

Good changes for mine. Interested to see how pears goes

Look, Bradbury competed in the olympics, and had no chance of winning, so, I will be there to watch the game.
Memo to Cheer Squad , can someone please smear a ship load of cooking oil all down the Adelaide players race just before the start?

MelkSHAM!!!

And 2 goalsl in junk time

So I take we are loading up the VFL team with eligible players to give the flag a shake. Otherwise I’m surprised we aren’t trying the 2 ruckman and giving NOB, Browne and even KAV a chance to prove if they can play at the level. All 3 have shown signs in at least one AFL game this year.

Tayte Pears: momentum.

So I take we are loading up the VFL team with eligible players to give the flag a shake. Otherwise I'm surprised we aren't trying the 2 ruckman and giving NOB, Browne and even KAV a chance to prove if they can play at the level. All 3 have shown signs in at least one AFL game this year.

I hope this is the case.

Hardingham?

That was funny

Six months ago

Please play Stein up forward