The Tennis thread

Yeah wow not creepy at all

2 Likes

Classy.

1 Like

Youā€™re all welcome.

Oh myā€¦

Listen, this has been the Serena Williams and Martina Hingis fantasy thread for a very long time. Donā€™t act surprised.

youā€™ve overtaken donnington for most ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up lit-erotica in this forum.

5 Likes

At least you could understand Donningtonā€™s love for Guelfiā€¦more so if Donnington lifts shirts.

Serena is repulsive.

4 Likes

Pots and Kettles.

Donā€™t fear the possibilities. Embrace them.

Iā€™m over Nick kyrgios. Talented but fkg stupid tennis player. Arrogant and undisciplined.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a patient man to have waited this long.

I watched about 2 games of him yesterday and concluded that heā€™s still a complete ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

He either doesnā€™t get it or doenst care, that tennis is as much of a mental game as it is a physical one. That part of his game hasnā€™t developed one iota.

1 Like

I think he likes tennis but hates the grind of the professional circuit. And to be fair, it sounds like a pretty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  lifestyle. Away from family and friends for months at a time, going from airport to hotel to competitions back to the airport and off to the next tournament. A Barty had a gap year playing cricket before coming back to the pro circuit apparently refreshed and with renewed vigour. Maybe this approach would benefit N Kyrgios?

Iā€™m with J McEnroe on Kyrgios. Heā€™s the most talented young player on the menā€™s circuit but could easily become just another unfulfilled talent or fade away altogether like B Tomic if he doesnā€™t find a way through soon.

3 Likes

De Minaur is where itā€™s at. Everyone should forget about Kyrgios.

3 Likes

Every time you think youā€™ve forgotten about N Kyrgios he does something to remind you that heā€™s one talented muthafukka.

Totally agree

Until he actually loses the shithouse attitude heā€™s going nowhere.
Iā€™m not confident heā€™ll ever be any better then what weā€™ve already seen

1 Like

Iā€™m with @Diggersā€¦ Ms Bencic could indeed be classified as ā€œhandyā€ā€¦

If heā€™s still half-arseing it this time next year then I suspect you could be right.

And youā€™ve just realised this?