The truth (about the history of Blitz)

did wob say how long he’d be away for?

As soon as we correct 15 years of mediocrity

6 Likes

Blitz has been around 15 years?

8 Likes

I joined 15 years ago. Blitz has never recovered.

5 Likes

its just swings and boomerangs.

3 Likes

I joined 2001 but it existed in some form before that.

I reckon I joined in 2003 or so

Would that mean 15 till he comes back

1 Like

I joined 17 years ago. The interregnum was sweet.

Me too.
Ditto.

I think I joined more than 12+ years ago but very early on in the saga I was banned - I always figured it was boot that banned me - and given I had fled overseas I set up this account to keep track of the saga. The funny thing was that I used to argue like crazy with a few posters but with my new username the arguments ceased. I think their computer screens will crack if they work out who I was compared to their willingness now to hit the like button and engage in constructive discussions.

3 Likes

Seems a bit extreme to leave the country just coz boot banned you.

7 Likes

The shame of it was just all too much to bare, especially since I probably deserved it…

2 Likes

If you all click your usernames you can see when you joined.

Cool your jets, mod lover. Then refuel it, and get on it, and don’t come back.

1 Like

My issue with this logic is that we have had good periods for the past 6+ years and that somehow offsets the “bad” periods and that we are always expected to miraculously be more consistent the following season.

Now don’t get me wrong, every team has poor periods but top 6 teams (and thats where we need to be to realistically have a chance not just scraping into the 8) don’t regularly drop games to a 1-16 side like Carlton, or Brisbane last year.

Until this club has accountability and consistency we need to keep the pressure on the club to deliver and honestly if those from the top down don’t want to do it than we need to get personnel that are willing to take us to the next step.

2 Likes

So you can.

March '02.

Made damn sure that was the only bit of data I could salvage every time we moved forum.

I was member #11 from memory

1 Like

10 years.
I crave acceptance on any level.
This would be the lowest.

4 Likes
2 Likes