The Wrestling Thread

Doesn’t have the bun anymore.

1 Like

Also Mick Moretti with the grey scarf tied around his head

Watching the Pre-Press event.

The crowd starts chanting Cena Sucks.

The crowd lose their minds when Grayson Waller interrupts Michael Cole and Cory Graves.

Waller starts bagging out England and crowd start booing the Poms.

I guess once they failed to introduce Grayson as from Sydney they couldn’t do it for Nia. Would have got good boos.

OK, less guessing on who trialed now: some video.

DELTA (23) gets shown most, followed by Eli Theseus (11) of The Parea. Both of the Filips and Parea are there.

(I feel bad for anyone who wants to be a tag specialist within WWE.)

My brain knows who the tall guy (7) below is, but isn’t telling me:

Aysha is there, as is Erika Reid. Sorry Erika, but while you have personality you’re still an endless Botchamania after I’ve-lost-count years.

I quite enjoyed the press event thought it was great.

Logan Paul definitely a favorite of mine bloke is very good at trash talking and getting the crowd to boo him


Managed to sell those two second row seats!

It’s raining over there; I guess that made the beach less attractive.

MCW gets a call out by Michael Cole!

Rove in the front row; of course he is.

Our man Briggs aswell

1 Like

I heard PCW (outer-eastern Melbourne), RCW (Adelaide) and WSW (international tourers) but no MCW.

I was there when she became the WSW Women’s Champ many years ago. It was IMPRESSIVE.




EDIT: 22 June 2019 – took the title from current TNA Champ and 2024 Royal Rumble participant Jordynne Grace.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wish i was there

WTF is wrong with the person with the sign “I travelled 2135 miles”?

Strop pandering to the imperial yanks, you (probable) Melbourne eastern suburbs idiot.

1 Like

Also, the guy wearing the WCE jumper: wearing it overseas is funny, but wearing it here is sad.

1 Like

It’s weird having a PPV at this time.

1 Like

lol, I’m not there but did just drop my sil and her son off, he’s mad keen. I’d have to be paid pretty well to attend this stuff

If that’s their seating I’d venture they can, in fact, pay pretty well!

Bro in laws have connections, seats were $700 a pop apparently

1 Like

I wish they’d told the WWE nuffies how to pronounce quokka and Noongar.