The Wrestling Thread

I thought that was a good match.

1 Like

She is so dangerous, can’t believe they let her wrestle tbh

WORST. WRESTLEMANIA. MAIN. EVENT. EVER.

(OK, second worst, behind WM3).

Shoulda got Dean Marghetts to do some home town refereeing to really make the Perth fans go home happy.

4 Likes

Has Nia done a 15 minute singles match before this?

I would love to see Nia snacks wrestle him, or should I say injure him

Was worth it for the pop it got.

Great ple i enjoyed it miles better then Super Show Down

RHEA BLOODY RIPLEY

What was so bad about it?

We should be gratefull that we even got one other countires would kill to have a live ple in their country

Looking forward to the post event press conference, with Tom Browne attempting to grill HHH.

Edit: they might even throw in a roaming Brian into the Locker rooms.

Had it been at the Northcote Theatre he would have loved it.

3 Likes

Fark Norfcote, and Fark Carlton.

Tiffy time is still trending!

I don’t usually watch AEW unless there is matches I’m interested in.

But gees it’s a hard watch.

Way too many tag team matches. Far too many Stables.

The roster is clearly way too big, so they just send everyone out to the ring to justify their pay packet.

How many Single wrestlers are there, who don’t have a manager and don’t have their bro’s following them out to the ring?

AEW has some amazingly talented guys who could be huge stars but their booking/ creative just kills them

There would be no AEW without tony khan, but he needs to give up booking the shows and hand it over to someone else and concentrate on the business side of things

I think they need to book smaller venues instead of these big ones. Pack out smaller venues and you will get a much better atmosphere at the shows. Then book the big venues for ppv’s

The main issue I have is there is just too many people on the camera.

It takes away from the stars they have, it takes away from the guys who are excellent at selling promo’s (and selling in the ring), and it’s just too crowded to be telling good stories.

There is no reason to have a 6 man tag team championship. And there is no reason to have so many stables.

People want one on one matches. Not tag teams.

1 Like

Because it’s Tiffy Time all the time.

1 Like

Absolutely, i think Khan is trying to keep everybody happy by getting everyone on the show. He needs to pick his top 15 or so guys and stick with them on the show

tag team wrestling is awesome if you have great tag teams. But you can’t be having multiple tag team matches on a show. It dilutes it

6 man belts are just silly imo

I also think they’re trying to be like the UFC, where all the stars have their own entourage.