These are the scratch matches we had to have!

How many solo he do?

1 Like

Conor and Crauford mostly deep forward and kicking goals at will.

Look at the f*cking clean hands!

Pass some of that on to the Seniors.

Looked from afar (cameraman in crane!) a very cruisy scratch match. Rained goals from Bombers and midfield appeared to dominate. The goal kicking looked accurate and there seemed to be unbelievably link up between midfield and forward line. We need some hope and did get some now Greene and De Boer are injured. Thoughts blitzers?

You don’t want to see the other 75 minutes…

1 Like

Just had a look at the scratch match footage.

Crauford is a big bloke and can take a grab. Could be a surprise packet that one.

Good to see Irish up forward. Hopefully that’s an indication he will play there when he returns.

Begley’s smooth kicking action seems to have returned now that he has more confidence in his knee.

Gown has some agility.

Terrible quality footage.

7 Likes

I gave up watching after about 2 minutes because of the footage

6 Likes

Actually refreshing to watch a game that wasn’t congested and the ball could actually move freely with less players on the ground.

1 Like

I can’t make out a thing on my phone

1 Like

I’m warming to the idea of 16 on the field

Still maintain the “22”

Have 6 on the bench, but still restrict rotations

He looked very impressive. BRING.

These scratch matches are like watching 90’s footy…Awesome.

1 Like

Gold Coast didn’t loan us 2MP?

■■■■ them

2 Likes

Yeah it looks OK in those scratch matches where players/coaches are just happy for a run and a kick but it would be completely different if it were a real game for 4pts.

It there were 2 players fewer on each team you can rest assured that those two players won’t be players from around the contest it will be one from each end of the ground - it will still be a ugly contest in the middle.

3 Likes

Probably but there would have to be a way to counter that…always have to have one player inside F50 (and defender) at all times, and another 1 or 2 that can’t go past the centre or half back…so there is always 1-2 (plus opponent) in the forward half of the ground.

Or

Both sides lose the ruck rover, so there is only 6 starting in the guts
Lose a winger as well and it’s up to the coaching staff to decide if they push a HF up and have far more space in the forward line or leave one side of the ground nice and open.

Just pay the frees that are there, and an immediate 50m when the team delays handing over the ball.

2 Likes

You can make something out from that footage?

Geez the big Craufish has long mandibles… That’s a good thing

1 Like

Yeah same, brought me back to my teens when I used to play lemmings! Did they have the property Stewart holding a handy cam.

1 Like