Things that remind you of Essendon and Bomberblitz

14439-L-LO.jpg

Every day I drive my daughter to school at St Martin's in Brentwood Essex in the UK. School colours are red and black, and I drop her off in a street called Windy Hill (see map attached). Hard not to think of those days in the Hird Stand

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Windy+Hill,+Brentwood,+Essex+CM13+2HF/@51.6237494,0.3439763,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47d8bf17427ebe3d:0xad1503e551085438

Living near a flight path, and wondering if the plane that went near my house went near the hanger.

Bloke next door has massive ears.

Often have to type a letter to a bloke who lives in Fletcher Avenue, always makes me smile inside

My laptop reminds me of Bomberblitz. 

Whenever I listen to “Ballroom Blitz” by The Sweet. It also makes me think of roomy boxer shorts.

I have started verbally autocorrecting myself to say fark Carlton when tallking about fark Carlton.

I also get a chuckle when at work we can’t immediately implement our plan, my advice is always “sit tight…” I leave it hanging just in case there’s an unknown Blitzer in the meeting.

The "back our boys" placard still on the noticeboard at work after all this time. :D

“Fark”

When I open Safari on my Ipad, I have only three websites to choose from in favourites.  So I'm reminded of it every time I open the brower.

Bomberblitz.com

NBA.com

News.com.au

Whenever anyone writes em. Or people who use Em as their name. I have two at work, Emma and Emily.

The "back our boys" placard still on the noticeboard at work after all this time. :D

Same. Except the one at work now has syringes etc pinned to it as well.

“Fark”

Fkin cncr. 

Going on Bomberblitz reminds me of going on Bomberblitz & I'm wasting my life.

T4-Pink-top-2mg.jpg

Same. Except the one at work now has syringes etc pinned to it as well.
Yeah I've replaced my one a couple of times because of the editing.

plus super.

I've used Scania a few times IRL.

I'm going on a decade here...

I have started verbally autocorrecting myself to say fark Carlton when tallking about fark Carlton.
I also get a chuckle when at work we can't immediately implement our plan, my advice is always "sit tight...." I leave it hanging just in case there's an unknown Blitzer in the meeting.

this is great