Tickets for this weekend

Call for Help

Does anyone have 2 tickets for the game this weekend in Subi that they arent using.

Essendon in all it's glory after happily migrating my Son and I over to a Full Paying Silver Member for the past few years while we lived  in Melbourne have now put me at the back of the 1500 deep line of people waiting to get on as a WA member. It was a great thank you for the 7 years being a fully paid member.

Any help or assistance in how i can get my son and i to a game would be appreciated

Go Bombers

I have been a member for 26 years and silver for 16, didnt even bother trying to get into the WA members, not worth throwing the $150 waiting list fee away.

There are a lot of us here in Perth that want to get tickets, but unfortunately the "Purple Army" are the only seating available - isnt our ■■■■■■ small stadium here grand.

To my understanding paterson stadium will be releasing the left over members tickets to the public 9am wst. Will have to put up with sitting next to some purple morons but it will be worth it!

9am on Sunday labrat?

Tommorow sorry.

I'm looking to sell a couple.  Bought 4 earlier this week and now the pregnant Mrs and a mate can't come...they're City end (Dons end) 4 rows back from the goals, right in the mix.

Apologies for the inflated price, but it's only what I paid and not a cracker more; $80 each if you're keen, drop us a message...

Cheers

I'm looking to sell a couple. Bought 4 earlier this week and now the pregnant Mrs and a mate can't come...they're City end (Dons end) 4 rows back from the goals, right in the mix.
Apologies for the inflated price, but it's only what I paid and not a cracker more; $80 each if you're keen, drop us a message...
Cheers

I paid 35 each for 2 tickets up the city end behind the goals

Over visiting rellies in Perth, chasing 5 tickets, willl settle for 4, sorry Mum.

Have to agree that Essendon fans in WA get the rough end of the pineapple. And EFC of all people want to shove it the hardest.