Tickets to Fark carlton Game?

Hi Blitzers, I have just decided very last minute to fly down from Bris-Vegas with a mate to watch the Dons destroy the Blue Baggers.

So, I have booked the flights and realised I have no idea what I should do for tickets. I would like any advice or whatever for the best options available to me at a reasonable price to get a decent view of the ground.

Are there any decent options available? Are there any members who can get an extra couple of tickets and wouldn’t mind sitting next to some out-of-staters for the match?

Any info or responses are appreciated. I’m not an active poster but I have been a member here for years.

Regards, Dave

Yeah thanks guys. I think I will grab southern stand tickets up the back as close to the wing as possible. Watch the first half up there then head down to the grog squad at half time.

Can’t wait. Thanks for the info everyone. I’ll see you at the game.

Go Bombers, fark Carlton.

Not our home game but gonna grab a general admin. It’s southern stand goals where the grog squad are yeah? Hope to see you guys there :slight_smile:

And yes grog squad is the place to be Backyard Bomber, though the view is not ideal haha.

Quoted Post

Well I got tickets today and could t believe centre wing level 2 front row.

I thought it would be sold out.

Plenty of seats left all over I reckon.

Hard for Fark Carlton fans to go to the game if they’ve already microwaved their membership/cut up their membership and sent it back to the club/didn’t buy a membership because they realised they were sh*t.

Well I got tickets today and could t believe centre wing level 2 front row.

I thought it would be sold out.

Plenty of seats left all over I reckon.

I reckon I’m half a chance to sneak out of AFL members for the last half to watch the grog squad fire up

Quoted Post

So if I buy general admission tickets can I move around and sit up high in the southern stand q1 to q15 for the first half and then move down to behind the goals/grog squad area for the second half?

Is this possible? Or am I totally whacked on the Scooby snacks?

Yep. Ive done that before mate when ive come over

So if I buy general admission tickets can I move around and sit up high in the southern stand q1 to q15 for the first half and then move down to behind the goals/grog squad area for the second half?

Is this possible? Or am I totally whacked on the Scooby snacks?

standing room…grog squad…you won’t regret it.

1 Like

There won’t be more than 65-70k there so if you rock up half an hour early you should get a pretty good general admission seat.

General admission areas:

Great Southern Stand
Q1-Q3
Q4-Q15 (Rows P-DD)

Ponsford Stand
M29-M36
Q29-Q36

Olympic Stand
Q52 (Rows S-MM)
Q53-Q57 (Rows K-MM)

You won’t need to buy tickets unless you want premium seats on the wing. Pay $25 at the gate & stand up the back for a true MCG experience. If you want a seat just wait till the attendants aren’t looking & sneak by like everyone else does.

Carlton Fans won’t turn up so there’ll be 50k spare seats!!!

Quoted Post

Carlton Fans won't turn up so there'll be 50k spare seats!!!

lol

Flying down again with a few mates for the fark carlton game.

Plan to do the same where i get general admission tickets to watch the first quarter in the stands then head down to the grog squad for the remainder.

What is the best gate to enter and where are the grog squad again?

40000 max judging by todays effort from the Dawks faithful. Away game so naturally Grog Squad is the place to be.

Save your money

Go to Bali for the weekend, cheaper and much more enjoyable

1 Like

10/10 for thread bump, though!

Flights and accomodation already booked weeks ago.

So which gate do I buy G.A. tickets from for the grog squad?

Gate 5, I think is the closest one. G.A. tickets should get you into most of the gates in the Southern Stand I think.

Others can confirm