Tippa 5.0

AkV9G5_zps0141e7ac.gif
This is the year. I can feel it.

Could redefine a trend, if drafted.

I await the advent of the Anthony Tipungwuti Distance Travelled Without Bouncing The Ball Doesn't Matter When You're Awesome Enough rule with great anticipation.

How so?

Got the ball just outside the 50 arc, kicked the goal from approx 20m.  Swerved several times, which adds to the distance he travelled.  Must have taken over 25 steps, I can't count them cos his legs are moving too fast.

That was a free kick for running too far every day of the week.  Nice that an umpire with a soul was in charge and let it go, though!

#standbytippa

not possible

you never know where he is or will be

if they dont pick him up this year, ill be convinced that Essendon just dont want small forwards ever

Four goals from eleven games. How much did he play forward?

We should start a twitter campaign sending #pickuptippa to all the bombers players and coaches on twitter!

AkV9G5_zps0141e7ac.gif

just do it, get it done

AkV9G5_zps0141e7ac.gif

just do it, get it done

a spark to light the fire

youtu.be/EqzAqTJzp-0 can you see any similarity

AkV9G5_zps0141e7ac.gif

just do it, get it done

You can just imagine Hawthorn taking him and set the world on fire.
There would be a EFC supporter meltdown.

a spark to light the fire

SWMNBN, or us? Sounds like the standard approach to justice to me.

AkV9G5_zps0141e7ac.gif

just do it, get it done

stop that

AkV9G5_zps0141e7ac.gif

just do it, get it done
stop that

And Long. Book it.

if they dont pick him up this year, ill be convinced that Essendon just dont want small forwards ever

Four goals from eleven games. How much did he play forward?

didnt watch enough VFL to tell, but when i saw him on TV or at the few VFL games i went to, he did some incredible stuff.

No chance

No chance

Are you new?

Haven't seen a game where he's played up forward. He's small but is a tank with pace. Def a rookie at least - get him training full time with essendon, send him up a couple of weird mountains in the USA and bob's yr uncle...Does this go in the lid off thread? 

No chance

I know a guy who kicked 23 goals from 9 games in the VFL. We should give him an extended run in the seniors.

I've gotten my hopes up too many times before.

Played mostly back WD, but and did well, but I think we play him out of position, I see him as a half forward who plays a defensive role that can burn teams on turnover.

What will be the level of cult hero status if we actually pull the trigger this year?

What will be the level of cult hero status if we actually pull the trigger this year?

Would be great if we pulled the trigger and he made the grade. I've only seen him a handful times, and to be honest he didn't do much in those games. But I probably haven't seen his best games, and he's obviously got a heap of talent. He looks like he could make a real impact coming on as sub.