Tippa 5.0

1237870_747594455285898_7298411435925645

I just wanna scream TIPPPPPAAAAAAA at the G

I just wanna scream TIPPPPPAAAAAAA at the G

you and a million other people, they just don't know it yet

1237870_747594455285898_7298411435925645

So black he makes the jumper look grey

What will be the level of cult hero status if we actually pull the trigger this year?

On a scale of 1 - Wayne Weidemann?
edit: upon reflection - fark Weed. Tippa would have him covered. 

How tall is he actually?

What will be the level of cult hero status if we actually pull the trigger this year?

Depends if he keeps growing his hair. If yes, then I think he could be the biggest thing since Danny Southern.

Of him, or you?

Assuming him: have you seen people freak out for Dempsey tackles? They‘re gonna get their minds blown.

He is so much fitter than when I saw him play in a TAC cup grand final a few years back. Actually looks like a footballer now, not a bloke who just chucks the jumper on every Saturday.

We need speed and flair.

Make it happen.

Rookie.

How tall is he actually?

No chance

I know a guy who kicked 23 goals from 9 games in the VFL. We should give him an extended run in the seniors.

UMMMMMMMM YES

How tall is he actually?

Warning: may be taking the ■■■■.

Kommer and TIPPA in the same forward line would be fantastic. 

TIPPA i      s                   fantastic. 

yep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZduWcLMZntA

Conspiricy theory we might draft Tippa #1

there are currently 2 numbers between 1 and 47 not issued at the club this year. 13 and 42

All VFL listed players were given numbers 48 and above. 

Tippa was given 42. Natrats number. I have a feeling that may have been for motivation.

there are currently 2 numbers between 1 and 47 not issued at the club this year. 13 and 42

Tippa was given 42. Natrats number. I have a feeling that may have been for motivation.

dont get me TOO excited...

I'd thought the same at the start of the year.

Dunno what if anything will come of it though.  Missing so much time with that ankle injury (after being deliberately clotheslined by that vicious old farker Hudson) really put a handbrake on his year, probably hampered him from developing either the fitness base or the consistency of possession that he and the coaching staff would have been hoping for.

I've been following the guy since his underage year in the TAC Cup (under the captaincy of some bloke called Heppell...), and I'd love us to draft him, but after all this time I've given up hoping it'll happen.

Drafting Longy and tippa this year would be great.