Tippa....... get on board here!

HE IS THE NEW GIBSON TURNER.

I WANT HIM BADLY.

FULL ■■■■.

He's about 4 Gibson Turners

Also, unlike most benfti style, this-guy-will-definitely-make-it-if-you-give-him-three-years NEK MINNUT retires after 4 months & never seen again; Tippa has been sticking around, patiently, stepping it up every year. He's moved down here, stuck out winters & tough patches, and he's still here still trying.

He wants it bad enough. IMHO.

Nobody compares to Dean Rioli.

Put your pants back on.

that is fact

yep

Try explaining that to Wanganeen.

HE IS THE NEW GIBSON TURNER.

I WANT HIM BADLY.

FULL ■■■■.

He's about 4 Gibson Turners

Also, unlike most benfti style, this-guy-will-definitely-make-it-if-you-give-him-three-years NEK MINNUT gets drafted by Richmond, retires after 4 months & never seen again; Tippa has been sticking around, patiently, stepping it up every year. He's moved down here, stuck out winters & tough patches, and he's still here still trying.

He wants it bad enough. IMHO.

fixed

I don't think he'll be a 25 touch a game guy.
What he can do is win the ball in a contest & get it going our way. Which I've never really seen Davey do, and Jetta only occasionally (he finds a bit of it in space if he's playing well).

Sounds like Lonergan!

What he can do is win the ball in a contest & get it going our way. Which I've never really seen Davey do, and Jetta only occasionally (he finds a bit of it in space if he's playing well).

Sounds like Lonergan!

Except Tippa is good in front of goal as well, with some speed.

Nobody compares to Dean Rioli.

Put your pants back on.

that is fact

yep

Try explaining that to Wanganeen.

Wanganeen? Mans never eaten a pie in his life.

Sounds like Lonergan!

In the same way "fridge" sounds like "avocado".

Have been to a couple of VFL games. He actually knows how to play football. With proper coaching he could be groomed well for a role.

That last sentence is a bit too "Jimmy Saville" for me.

Rolf Harris for a coaching role?

In the back flanks.

Is Tippa likely to be around for the rookie draft? Would other clubs leave him to us after fostering him for a year? If not, what sort of pick do we need to get him? Would a fourth rounder do it?

id say so, if other clubs want him, they would pick him before us if they had any inclining of where we planned to do it.

He is fair game.

Sounds like Lonergan!
Can win the ball in a contest - check
Get the ball going our way - check
Gets less than 25 possessions - check
It's more in the way "fridge" sounds like "ridge".

Can someone give me a rundown of tippa as a player? Would he have the ability to play down back or in the midfield at AFL level or would he be predominantly a small forward who can have runs in the midfield?

Can someone give me a rundown of tippa as a player? Would he have the ability to play down back or in the midfield at AFL level or would he be predominantly a small forward who can have runs in the midfield?

short term, either small forward or half back, but longer term he could go through the midfield.

Half back? I was under the impression he was well under the 180cm mark?. Is he capable above his head? A 175cm HBF who is average above his head would get targeted big time in the AFL. I saw his highlights as a junior forward a few years ago and I liked what I saw. If he can provide more in the seniors than Dell I’m all for it.

Sounds like Lonergan!
Can win the ball in a contest - check
Get the ball going our way - check
Gets less than 25 possessions - check
It's more in the way "fridge" sounds like "ridge".
Is larger than ant -yes
Is smaller than a planet - yes
Is found in a kitchen - yes
Totally different in almost any other way - yes

Sounds like Lonergan!

Pfft.

They both have two legs and eyes.

That's about it as far as similarities go though.

Sounds like Lonergan!
Pfft.

They both have two legs and eyes.

That's about it as far as similarities go though.

HM didn't mention arms.
Therefore, applying normal Bltz logic, Tippa only has 1 arm.

Half back? I was under the impression he was well under the 180cm mark?. Is he capable above his head? A 175cm HBF who is average above his head would get targeted big time in the AFL. I saw his highlights as a junior forward a few years ago and I liked what I saw. If he can provide more in the seniors than Dell I'm all for it.

I don't think he'd play much more than forward & pushing up to the wings from what I've seen.

Too small for half back (could be thrown down there for an extra runner as a plan B/C, but would get found out a la Yarran if kept down there); not fit enough for midfield.

Down the track, he could get fit enough for midfield.

Small forward to begin with I think . As was said earlier getting him off the half back was about getting him running more.

VFL stats for those interested:

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=192443625&client=1-118-138526-253880-18717701

EDIT: Can't work out how to paste that table without messing up the formatting.