To the royal

Pretty sure if you were at THE Royal you would be pawing jugs not pouring them

3 Likes

Head down Chauvinist St, turn left at Misogynist way, then a right at Desperate Dve and about halfway down take another right into Yobbo Rd, … you can’t miss it.

4 Likes

WOB had a perfectly valid explanation about THE ROYAL when questioned by Mrs dingus.

“Why would you want to go there”?

“Because there’s titts”.

7 Likes

Which turned into a half a hour grilling of why Id want a topless to serve me alcohol until I said to her “see that woman over there? She has a nice set, do you agree?” Which I got a reply of “yes”

So, if you were a guy, would you like to see them?

“Yeah, I guess”

Case. Closed

1 Like

Currently in hiding from Spurs fans.

2 Likes

Fair comments, but so many women seem unable to appreciate them.

That’s not my experience.

And yet some seem to obsess relentlessly over their own.

In fairness so would o if I had them. Probably never leave the house.

He he… Boobies.

Oh and BTW, the real Royal is in Upper Ferntree Gully.

THIS! cya Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOB you are a shifty voyeur. Fancy asking your wife, if you were a bloke etc, etc. Very good technique.

Is that why all you fella’s go to the Royal? It’s not about the pokies, its all about the lookies?

Not my experience either, Deckham?

Prime position for what could be a perfectly good joint so it’s a pity it’s such a tip. Decent venues few and far between around these parts.

1 Like

some of the staff in the pub tab bar just refuse to speak to customers. I don’t want them to be my friends but a simple “g’day” or “thank” wouldn’t go astray.

The one near woodlands park is the linc.

I prefer to just go to the Sporting globe in Moonee Ponds

used to be a pub next door to woodlands park. it was called the Grand, before that De Marco’s, and before that it was John Coleman’s Essendon Hotel.

I think the Grand has been turned into apartments. I thought the Grand was in Mount Rd, right near the roundabout where Lincoln Rd and Keilor Rd meet Mount Rd.

3 Likes

The Grand was where James and Tania met :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one on mt road burnt down years back. Forgot its name.

It’s not near Woodland park, it’s near Lincoln Park.

1 Like