Tom Elliott - utter crap from the Herald Sun

Refer page 19, Friday 15th January 2016.

Utter rubbish! first thing that comes to mind.

This guy writes about what is right and wrong. He was offered steroids as a young body builder…he rejected it…why…because they were and are ILLEGAL. He then makes reference to why did Jobe Watson and his team mates not reject the supplements program, just like he did as a body builder want-a-be. The answer is obvious…the players were offered a program by the club that was (thought to be) expressly compliant with ASADA/WADA rules as instructed by head coach James Hird and EFC management. If you are offered something that is within the rules you would do it. If they were offered steroids, knowing they were illegal…of course they would say NO!

Sick of ready illogical opinion pieces from people like this.

You’re shocked that the son of a disgraced Carlton President with a steady gig on Fairfax AM radio is a moron?
Awesome.
Hey, flyersman, look beneath your legs. Feet!

Are you okay or was that too much?

You're shocked that the son of a disgraced Carlton President with a steady gig on Fairfax AM radio is a moron? Awesome. Hey, flyersman, look beneath your legs. Feet!

Are you okay or was that too much?

not shocked at all
just crap

Not worth drawing attention to. Same reason I don’t read those papers or watch shows like Footy Crapified.

Best dealt with by turning the page.

Mind you I don’t blame you for being annoyed, I actually shouted at Kochie on Sunrise this morning. Completely pointless and scared the kids. No more Sunrise on in the morning as we eat breakfast and get ready for work and school.

Best dealt with by turning the page.

Mind you I don’t blame you for being annoyed, I actually shouted at Kochie on Sunrise this morning. Completely pointless and scared the kids. No more Sunrise on in the morning as we eat breakfast and get ready for work and school.

If anyone can handle watching more than 30 seconds of that bloke Kochy they deserve an award or some recognition. Cannot believe that bloke is on television & actually gets paid for it!

Tom flying the Elliott flag

Easily the most credible media commentator the Western world has seen since the early 13th century

This snotty nose little suck, was a real pain in bum as a kid. He went to Melbourne Grammar and a long time ago, he was in the Grammar boy group that did a SCUBA course at Queenscliff. I drove the boat, and he was the arrogant little snot that I wanted to use for the anchor. Since growing up he has become worse, just like his old man.

This snotty nose little suck, was a real pain in bum as a kid. He went to Melbourne Grammar and a long time ago, he was in the Grammar boy group that did a SCUBA course at Queenscliff. I drove the boat, and he was the arrogant little snot that I wanted to use for the anchor. Since growing up he has become worse, just like his old man.

…so when did he go to Carey?

before or after he was expelled…?

Not worth drawing attention to. Same reason I don't read those papers or watch shows like Footy Crapified.

I made the decision a long time ago, to not support any of Rupert’s business ventures. If every, true, Essendon member/supporter made the decision to not buy the Herald Sun or the Courier Mail or any other rag he owns, for just one week, they would sit up and take notice. Every time they printed a garbage opinion piece about Essendon and every Essendon supporter stopped buying for just one week the Limited News mob’s heads would be spinning. Grow some and give it a go, those of you that might buy their crap papers.

before or after he was expelled…?

Now you mention it, it could have been Carey Grammar, it was about 35 years ago.

Still a snotty little turd

Fark Carlton

Tell ya what I’m shocked about.
I’m shocked that a thread exists on Blitz with this joker’s name on it.
Rename to ‘farkcarlton’ and gurge

You and me are hitting a bar some time.
This must happen.

Pigs Aarse
Fark Carlton

I hate that the forum filter only let’s us ■■■■ Carlton like the Graham Kennedy Crow call. It’s a simple turn of phrase that would appease the masses with minimal damage to the wider community. Free to air television allowed Tony Soprano to say “see you next Tuesday” and the sky did not fall.
F
U
C
K
Carlton!!