Tony Jones cops one from the Twiglet

Rebecca Judd smacks down newsreader Tony Jones on live TV

• 10 hours ago December 13, 2013 1:16PM

•  
2424058797_promo211168613.jpeg

Channel Nine news presenter Tony Jones asked weather presenter Bec Judd around for a weekend bbq, this was her response. Courtesy: Nine News

•  

"TODAY we're forecasting some light showers with massive BUURRRRRNNN!"

That's what Channel Nine weather presenter Rebecca Judd should have said, if only to give newsreader Tony Jones fair warning.

Poor Tony was subjected to a smackdown on live TV when he tried to make some light conversation with Bec as she wrapped up her weather report.

388407-ee1b563a-638b-11e3-8bef-f68fbd62a

Rebecca Judd... glowing. Picture: Supplied. Source: News Limited

Here's how it happened:

BEC: "And Tony the good news is, nice and sunny for the weekend."

TONY: "You should come round for a barbie!"

BEC (abrubtly): "No thanks."

TONY: "Hahaha, okaaaaayy!"

It was brutal to watch. Almost as brutal as watching Bec struggle through a live cross without an autocue ...

someone teach me to embed.

Eat ■■■■ Tony you shallow, heartless piece of cow dung.

Just as up itself as it's wanker husband.

Wonder if she threw in an eye gouge off camera.

■■■■■.

It's because she doesn't eat. Look at her.

Exactly. She was offended more at the concept of eating protein, than having to spend the day with Tony Jones.  

Still, sh*tty response from a somebody whose claim to fame is she once wore a red dress.

Exactly. She was offended more at the concept of eating protein, than having to spend the day with Tony Jones.  

Still, sh*tty response from a somebody whose claim to fame is she once wore a red dress.

But she's glowing!.... glowing!!!!!

I don't like either of them.

I'd ■■■■ R Judd ahead of T Jones.

I'd ■■■■ R Judd ahead of T Jones.

So that's Judd for a main and Jones for dessert?

Or is 'the twig' the entree and 'tone' a manly main?

Interesting.

I couldn't help but notice when I was in Melbourne a fortnight ago just how much Ch9 focus on the Judds. Suffice to say I'm tipping a big, fat cheque coming the Chickenwinger's way once he hangs up the boots for the Scum and a wince everytime I see the ■■■■'s head on Ch9.

Tony Jones is one of the biggest flogs on TV.  Nice work Bec.

Bec is an idiot.

I couldn't help but notice when I was in Melbourne a fortnight ago just how much Ch9 focus on the Judds. Suffice to say I'm tipping a big, fat cheque coming the Chickenwinger's way once he hangs up the boots for the Scum and a wince everytime I see the *****'s head on Ch9.

I don't know why anyone would want him for a media role. The ■■■■ I took this morning had more personality than him.

Just as up itself as it's wanker husband.
Wonder if she threw in an eye gouge off camera.
■■■■■.

I bet she gets some great gouges from the hubby, he's even willing to practise on blokes....
Oh and i'm loving this thread. Every response is scientifically accurate.

Hardly a smack down, or a massive buurrrnnnnn.

And brutal?

Fairies.

Hardly a smack down, or a massive buurrrnnnnn.

And brutal?

Fairies.

I'm with you.

Now if she'd kicked him in the groin, threw acid in his face, took a selfie with Jones writhing in agony in the background, posted it on Facebook and got a series of 'likes' then you could consider that to be reasonably brutal.

“You are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don‘t you go back to your home on W.■■■■ Island?” — Ron Burgundy
Learn from the legend Tony!!

Tony Jones you wanker!!

She simply has no idea how to appear natural on camera.

Or off camera for that matter.

I don't care for her. I don't care for her at all.

Or off camera for that matter.

I don't care for her. I don't care for her at all.

Nup, me either. She's what Lenny Bruce used to call "a hockey stick with hair on it."