Top 'Breakout' Contenders for 2019

A fully fit JD and Fanta spreads the opposition key position and small back stocks.

Not only do we get them at their best,it allows others like Tippa,Stringer,Smack,a resting Smith and Langford to get a lesser than defender.And whoever else is in there.

Zac Clarke.

Just. You. Watch.

Unfortunately I’m going to have to. But if he’s a forward in the VFL I can probably cope.

What if he took Smack’s spot?

Listen. When Z Clarke’s opportunity arrives, and it will, he will take it and then politely wave as he passes you on his path to glory.

Whilst chewing on a sausage in soft white bead and giving you the bird.

1 Like

Clarke is in better nick now than at any time during his career at Fremantle. Think about it, here is a bloke willing to leave everything he has here to take up a rookie’s wage in the land of the onion spillers. He’s keen as, bro. Will be a very good addition.

1 Like

I believe he’s gesturing towards you.

He’s always had talent.
He was dropped for the same reason a lot of talented players are dropped, lack of intensity, doesn’t get to where he’s supposed to be.

If he can fix that then he’ll get more than a year, either with us or somewhere else.
If not, well, he can tap for a season.

He’ll lower the average IQ in both states, by a lot.

2 Likes

Salmon!

1 Like

Oh yeah!

Take it easy. He’s a footballer, not a boomerang tossa.

l take it you never saw a 15 year old Tim Watson play then. Kicked a bag of 7 goals as a teenager as well.

5 Likes

Imagine being around to watch Coleman in his first season. Blitz would be permanently down if he was playing now.

7 Likes

Imagine Blitz’s Fark Carlton hate when Coleman got rubbed out and missed the 1951 grand final because of Fark Carlton’s Harry Caspar. The entire bandwidth of the entire world couldn’t have coped with that.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, no. Before my time.

Imagine the game day thread for the 1948 Grand Final… 7.27.69 fails to beat 10.9.69!

3 Likes

I wasn’t on blitz in 2001.
But the comeback game would have been gold.
As we would have expected to win.
Then been getting smashed
Then greatest comeback of all time.

I think he stepped up this year - if he has a great year next year so will we, but it’s weird predicting a break out year for a 30 yo. But you’re right.

1 Like