Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Sitting in a German hotel bar enjoying a beer. Life is good. But no news of our next big fish.

I might mention the war.

28 Likes

Just had a green teaā€¦

Weā€™re getting Scully.

3 Likes

Howā€™s the charge on your phone?

Full, but not to capacity.

5 Likes

Just made my morning coffee. No one appeared to tell me any footy news but I spoke to my family about all the latest trade news. Sit tight, be confident.

3 Likes

Im not getting a coffee until 1000, I hope you can all hold on until then.

Itā€™s never quite enough.

1 Like

Was that what you read in the tea leaves?

Iā€™m on the train interviewing anybody thatā€™s been to a cafe this morning. Supposedly we are getting a player called ā€œgetfarkedā€. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hearing a lot of anyhow.

43 Likes

Chuckling heartily at the trade whisperer twitter account getting shut down/cleaned out. Wonder how long it took the club to call Fat Hutchy and tell his flogs to pull their heads in? Seemingly not very long.

4 Likes

Just had a green visitorā€¦

Weā€™re getting Mulder

1 Like

Strong rumour Carlton are planning to sway big name trade with a mug of International Roast.

6 Likes

Went down to my local cafe in Preston. Ordered a piccolo and struck up a conversation with the barista in the hope he may have some mail.
Nothingā€¦

3 Likes

Saints land Billy Slater. And then they wonder why they have only one on flag and 27 spoons in their history!

1 Like

Went down to my local post office in Preston. Ordered a stamp and struck up a conversation with the post master in the hope he may have some mail.
Nothingā€¦

14 Likes

:roll_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

They do realize they donā€™t need the plane for international roast donā€™t they?

I can already hear the drug jokes, please do NOT let him near this club!

Knowing Fark Carlton - no.

The Mile High Cafe.