Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Clubs like Collingwood would probably be looking at trading for him rather than free agency because they want to retain the compensation picks that they have received (Fasolo 40 odd is way overs for his actual value imo)

Yep. Just like our politicians get held to account for actively interfering in industry.

Don’t feed the trolls TBell!

Is this Stallion’s other account?

Surely if Hawthorn get Scully they will become FHFC!

Disagree that GWS are imploding. They had a flag tilt for a few years and failed. now they need to rebuild. Pretty standard in clubland.

Gold Coast are a complete mess though. The football club where talent goes to die. There’s alot more that needs to be fixed in that club

Still reckon Norf has that mantle, … GC haven’t knocked them off just yet.

e32ac40b69b15c7c764431346227f890e2cc3dfc_hq

I don’t understand why people need some sort of public display, he has told them he would like it if they traded him to us

GWS are clearing space to hold onto Cogs, Kelly and Greene.

Why can’t we seal the deal on Shiel?

two possible options in my opinion

1. Getting rid of everyone else leaves enough room to keep Shiel for the year

2. AFL want some of the bigger name trades held over until Wednesday night when they televise the deals.

Maybe they’re waiting to do it for the televised part of the trade period?

We’re probably waiting on an on traded pick from them Freo probably waiting on the lobb deal… If it gets done. Freo imploding at the moment

1. We working a deal for one of their other players / picks coming back & they don’t know where they stand with picks etc until other deals finalised

No doubt the AFL/Connors/and EFC for that matter would be happy to have it play out on prime television.

I’m still annoyed that’s happening

The only place the Suns are going is to the well known Gold Coast sporting franchise graveyard. They will join the three of four basketball teams, a couple of rugby league teams, probably a rugby union side, a soccer franchise, some women’s basketball franchise and a baseball franchise complete with stadium. I’ve probably missed a few, but given that record you have to wonder at the arrogance of the afl thinking they could do what no one else has done.
The only sports that survive on the Gold Coast involve water. Swimming in it, surfing on it, sailing on it, kayaking on it, diving into it, or dragon boating on it.
Everything else has a long history of failure.

o m g are they the old emojis??

Of course this all just goes to prove the Essendon are hard to deal with.

So many erectile dysfunction adds on this page.
More informative than 90% of the waffle on here!:smile: