Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

So he knows Stringer from going to school with him in Bendigo, did he also go to school with Shiel at Caulfield?

2 Likes

we all show our appreciation in different ways - I for instance just sent dingus a box of chocolates to acknowledge what he did there.

3 Likes

BCS_S3_MikeEhrmantraut

9 Likes

that’s just setting unrealistic expectations for the rest of us…

1 Like

This new intrigue is beginning to outdo the actual trade intrigue.

1 Like

Would’ve been some much cooler if it was an RV.

Lift your game.

I could use a jet ski. Just sayin’

2 Likes

Have you checked under the door mat?

1 Like

Hang on. We have a legit war room to discuss trades and list management. And it only has three keys.

That is the coolest thing ever.

Name the trade board “The Third Key to the Ron Kirwan War Room”

31 Likes

Player agents who have been contacted by those whom hold the keys, would be the source of any leaked information, unless of course the key-umvirate wish for any information to be made public as part of their plans.

The only way that could be any cooler is if they were actually planning a war against the AFL

…and the 3rd key belonged to James, no, Stephanie Hird.

1 Like

What are the chances that his source this time is the same one as last time?

If Shiel, or any player had made a commitment to Essendon, would the players be aware of this? Would it just be the leadership group that may have met with him, or would it only be Jackets and those in the dungeon. It would be reasonable to think some players may know, but I am sure the club would prefer not to let players on and of seasons trips let the cat out of the bag after a couple of UDL’s. Specifically, in this instance what is the likelihood Stringer knows and has passed this on, fairly unlikely I would think.

AOD-9604 froffies

4 Likes

TB-4 Pines

7 Likes

Hahahaha too good

Boats n hoes

1 Like
1 Like

That guy looks and sounds like he belongs on the fb “Nuffies” page

I imagine most of Stringer’s Bendigo school mates would do so as does Jake himself.

Intelligence & eloquence not their forte.

Nor secret keeping.

2 Likes