Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

P!$$
Definatly realised another word could be misused there

6 Likes

■■■■ and ■■■■ come to mind.

Sounds like someone is parroting what Lloyd mentioned on FC last night.
He said he knows his old man. Shiels girlfriend and he want to stay in Sydney and he was wondering whether this is an opportunity for Sydney to try and have a shot at him.

1 Like

Is this an expression the kids of today are using or this supposed to be read literally?

1 Like

Lloyd was simply parroting what Choc Williams said on TAC Future Stars on the weekend, that Shiel was happy in Sydney, and then adding his own mayo on top.

2 Likes

all explained here - it’s such a great story

6 Likes

No one deserves to be put in Ralph territory. No one.

Maybe Pruess will be targeted he’d be a lot cheaper than Lobb

Impossible

Hawks are in the box seat while concurrently Blues have tabled $1mil+ offer so also in box seat

Musical chairs?

2 Likes

North to come over the top with a 500k per day offer over 42 years.
Hard to pass up an offer that takes you through to pension age.
They may land this one.

12 Likes

Pedant alert: I think technically more than one person could be in a box seat.
As long as we’re in the coach, being taken to meet Mr Shiels.

1 Like

Maybe Geelong meeting with Rohan is just helping him out, so North or Saints can swoop in and offer him stupid $$$$.

How many box seats can you have?
Do we need a cap on box seats?

Sharing is caring

Go for Geelong then, I’m sure they’ll make up the numbers again next year and possibly the one after that

Does that include herpes?

1 Like

Love is a virus

There is a saying:

I’ll scratch yours if you scratch mine

1 Like

W A R C H E S T
A
R
C
H
E
S
T

2 Likes

Nah mate, you are miles off.
Some come back after 9-10 months, but 12 months is very much the norm. Especially for the 100kg+ blokes, not to mention coming off his 3rd reco (he returned in 2 weeks shy of 12 months for his first 2).
His surgery was 2nd week of July. He’ll be nudging August when he returns to the seniors.

PS can someone tell me how you keep what your replying to in the quote box? If that makes sense…

1 Like