Trade Discussion 2018 thread #2: Shiel or no Shiel? SHIEL

IMPENDING JOSH KELLY BRING HIM IN WHATEVER IT TAKES

huh?

I don’t think this will change the money they offer to players though. There is talk that players who stay at one club for an extended period of time might get an extra percentage of their salary (say 15% for example sake) that will not be included in the clubs salary cap.

Willie Rioli or Cyril Rioli?
Or Dan the man?

bring in Kelly boiys, get it done!

It would remove the ‘he is worth more because he isn’t costing us any draft picks’ argument.

It is quite silly that a team in the top 4 can bring in a player worth pick 3 (more on the open market one would suspect) and pay nothing but salary cap space for him. If they lost points for him, I suspect he isn’t worth the same amount of money.

It is also stuffed that every other club drops a down a spot in the draft to allow it to happen…

3 Likes

Then it would have been carlise for pick 5 straight swap but it wasnt therefore it wasnt a straight swap. You try argue against that then you’re kidding yourselfs.

1 Like

Can we go back to someone providing bullet point bonded italic updates?

Supposed to be on holiday FFS

4 Likes

Yes i agree with most of that. I do think a player that puts in that many years deserves a bit of freedom on the flip side though. Maybe they could give clubs at the bottom of the ladder more money outside of the cap for free agents to make the lower clubs more attractive?

WHERES NINO???

1 Like

Gee a few giggles when asked by Gary re: Big fish to Dan Richardson.

May mean fk all, but there was a kind of a 2nd laugh into the mic, where I reckon Tims looking at Gary going 'shut the hell up!!"

Again, could also be Gary just taking the ■■■■ and laughing at himself.

1 Like

Traded to Sydney with Parish for Parker

3 Likes

1 Like

Looks like we’ve gone for the low-key approach rather than the bling. Just take him down to The Hangar. If he’s seen Carlton’s facilities it should be no contest in that respect.

1 Like

Welcome to the Bombers - Ty Vickery

3 Likes

I must admit, he has been very good with his mail. Broke the Jack Martin interest out of nowhere, which has been confirmed. Sam Lloyd to dogs and Conca to freo were also on the money.

They’re still finding him

1 Like

Tread lightly young fella.

3 Likes

I can’t remember who it was on here, but someone said they met at Little Sunflower in Elwood. That article confirms that.

4 Likes

Have you checked under the coffee table or between the couch?