Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

I don’t understand why people need some sort of public display, he has told them he would like it if they traded him to us

3 Likes
4 Likes

GWS are clearing space to hold onto Cogs, Kelly and Greene.

Why can’t we seal the deal on Shiel?

two possible options in my opinion

1. Getting rid of everyone else leaves enough room to keep Shiel for the year

2. AFL want some of the bigger name trades held over until Wednesday night when they televise the deals.

1 Like

Maybe they’re waiting to do it for the televised part of the trade period?

1 Like

We’re probably waiting on an on traded pick from them Freo probably waiting on the lobb deal… If it gets done. Freo imploding at the moment

1 Like
  1. We working a deal for one of their other players / picks coming back & they don’t know where they stand with picks etc until other deals finalised

No doubt the AFL/Connors/and EFC for that matter would be happy to have it play out on prime television.

1 Like

I’m still annoyed that’s happening

2 Likes

The only place the Suns are going is to the well known Gold Coast sporting franchise graveyard. They will join the three of four basketball teams, a couple of rugby league teams, probably a rugby union side, a soccer franchise, some women’s basketball franchise and a baseball franchise complete with stadium. I’ve probably missed a few, but given that record you have to wonder at the arrogance of the afl thinking they could do what no one else has done.
The only sports that survive on the Gold Coast involve water. Swimming in it, surfing on it, sailing on it, kayaking on it, diving into it, or dragon boating on it.
Everything else has a long history of failure.

13 Likes

o m g are they the old emojis??

2 Likes

Of course this all just goes to prove the Essendon are hard to deal with.

4 Likes

So many erectile dysfunction adds on this page.
More informative than 90% of the waffle on here!:smile:

1 Like

Havent seen them. Don’t ad’s just present based on your own google searching? Just sayin’!

I’ve got Audi Burwood’s adverts!

26 Likes

Nice

Translation?

Mumford is an interesting one

He retired in 2017

So does it mean he has to go back into draft?

Or can he just be a free agent?

I’m assuming draft.

You mean like when Collingwood won their “flag” in 1917 ??

Audi/ erectile dysfunction.
Same thing!:grin:

14 Likes

He has to go back into the draft. He’s said he’ll only play for GWS, but he’s open slather.

1 Like

I get pictures of local Asian girls that live in my area…it’s amazing how many beautiful Asian girls live in my area and just really want to…

Only 1.5km away

10 Likes