Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

True - but you don’t pay your average pick 70 $500,000 straight away.

Unless you are Gold Coast :rofl:

4 Likes

Because Jack is a Bomber in waiting, … next year.

1 Like

really, never wanted scully, he’s old and crusty.

So basically Essendon supporters have to put up with rubbish like this because the AFL wants a show to air?

■■■■ off. Just get it done.

9 Likes

I’m sure GWS will be happy to be fined up the wazoo and lost picks for salary cap breaches**

Oooooohh deal might fall through … jeepers

** afl would never do it to them however

1 Like

As if Carlton are going to give up Pick 1. Other than that our offer is better.

1 Like

The EFC marketing department will be preparing something ‘special’ for the announcement.

I’ve changed my regular café

make of that what you will

3 Likes

Hopefully it offsets the crap that’s being spewed out about us being hard to deal with again and not being able to get the deal done.

The bomber cafe?
The Hanger is closed tonight for some weird, unknown reason…

:roll_eyes:

We’ve put up with much much worse from the AFL.

3 Likes

True. Just getting annoying now.

Media going with the story, guess to build suspense for the trade? Ignoring the fact that if Dodo didn’t get the job done with Shiel, he’d probably be sacked on the spot.

Not sure about that. Sounds like no other clubs were given the opportunity- Scully wanted Hawthorn and they got their man. I imagine other clubs would have had the cap space and a better pick to offer if it was truly a competitive process.

I wonder if his ankle is O’Meara knee 21-games-this-year ■■■■■■ or Shaun Burgoyne knee 201-games-and-counting ■■■■■■.

17 Likes

It could be Mark ‘Shotgun’ Williams’ knee ■■■■■■

Oh, there’s a long list of busted players they’ve traded out

6 Likes

If it is then the GWS medical and list management team should be sacked.

At least Burgoyne and O’Meara went for decent trades for Port and GCS.

How’s the 2 METRE PETER deal going?

Most interesting thing in the thread all day.

(I did just see a really really tall guy driving in the general direction of the Hangar if that helps)

3 Likes

Hasn’t their conditioning rehab genius guy just been poached by Carlton? Maybe they’ll be shizen at it now

1 Like

Hawthorn have no decent picks, so they are betting on being able to bring some quality, but damaged, goods up to scratch. If it works, great, if it doesn’t, they’ve lost 9/10ths of fark all.

3 Likes