Trade Talk 2019 Pt2

And a long term ruckman! Still a bunch of Risk with Draper at this point.

I think your right. The Ruck situation was probably our biggest issue when it comes to clearances and contested ball.

But one thing which I think has been completely understated with our midfield issues, was the fitness levels. Our midfield simply wasnt fit enough.

If the midfield’s endurance improves;

we’re able to get more players to the contest which equals = contested possessions increases.

Pressure acts increases

Disposal efficiency increases.

We haven’t been physically prepared for 2 seasons. Get it right and the dynamic of the midfield changes.

3 Likes

As it was mentioned elsewhere, its time for the Swans to pay up or ■■■■ off. All this is doing is stopping Ess looking at other trades. Its time for Jackets to walk out and say we have had enough!

I hope you’re not insinuating that Zac Clarke is not up to it? That would be preposterous!

1 Like

I hope this trade or no trade doesn’t blow up in our face.

How will it blow up in our face?

1 Like

Breaking news:
Tom Browne & Sam McLure spotted in Media Lunch room.
Sam wanting Tom’s Bacon burger, only offering his Diet Wafer and carrot sticks…Sam is being difficult. Tom is on a diet and has to reduce waist space. He needs to get a meal done.
A swap of pickles may get it over the line.

26 Likes

We keep Jo and he doesn’t come up as most expect he will. There are NO guarantees.
The kind of luck this has relates to Murphy’s Law. Fingers un crossed.

If do the Daniher trade trade period could look like
Ess 5, 9, 31,33, Cutler Phillips in
Dodoro may even look to package up 31 & 33 to move up the order

1 Like

GENERAL PURPLE ON THE MARCH

6 Likes

I guess it means you don’t have to listen to trade radio?

And?
That could happen with literally any and every player and pick

1 Like

Have you seen Freo lately? They are a seriously limited team, and he would be a decent upgrade for them, especially on the cheap.

1 Like

Raz decision might have kybosh’d any thoughts of cashing in on trading RG

1 Like

Considering freos new coach he might rate aish to

2 Likes

**** Hawthorn.

1 Like

When will Dodoro and the Swans guy put us out of our misery re:Daniher?

So over it.

I think we are fine for inside mids, if the coaches actually play the mids in their best positions

eg Hep in the centre ,not on the wing

Are they calling you and asking for advise?

1 Like

TBH I’m not of the opinion that if we end up with 2 first round picks, then decide to Use them at the draft instead of trading them for a player… that we’ve conceded that we can’t win a premiership in the next 2-3 years.

Every good side has young players progressing and developing… it also means that we value successful longevity.

1 Like