Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Yep, straight to the sperm bank.

Just need Doe to alter that GIF Aceman posted of the two guys posing with big fish only for one (with a NM logo) to have his snaffled by the dolphin :joy:

Prefer using next years 1st round pick rather then this years pick Prefer to bring in Bailey Smith with that.

2 Likes

All good my friend. Iā€™m just taking the pi55

2 Likes

Never in doubt. You can check my posts - NEVER IN DOUBT.

I think it could very well be similar to the Smith trade.

Trade down picks. GWS will have a bunch of nice selections they wonā€™t even use that they will swap for our first.

Very little chance Bailey Smith will fall to pick 9, but yes, Iā€™d prefer to keep this years first and trade next yearā€™s if possible too. Expect next years will be further down.

1 Like

Tips from a bloke who squandered everything he had (and then some) on the horses.

Things that make you go hmmmā€¦

3 Likes

That wonā€™t get it done an be we shouldnā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā–  around now that heā€™s nominated us.

1 Like

Essendon all the lead stories at the moment.

Good and bad.

15 Likes

Pick 9 is gone. No way thatā€™s not involved in the Shiel trade.

1 Like

Yeah but you post that and some people will believe it. My point original point was DONā€™T believe anything until it comes from the person or manager and certainly not faceless ā€œTrade Whispererā€ type accounts that canā€™t even put their faces to their account and sell merchandise trying to drum up hits. I think if anything the last few weeks has proved that literally every club was a ā€œfront runnerā€ when really they had NFI and just making stuff up.

Our sponsors love us!

Bailey Smith wont be around at pick 9. And Dodoro has stated a heap of time he doesnā€™t trade future first round picks. Probably want to keep it for the pursuit of Kelly next year.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t David go bankrupt? Not sure Iā€™d take what he has in the bankā€¦

1 Like

Certainly did.
Shows how much value should be placed on his tipsā€¦

Totally agree on the Trade Whisperer point, and youā€™ll see Iā€™ve been on the same train for months if you go over my posts.

I know you were just having a guess mate! Regardlessā€¦

6 Likes

looks arrogant

4 Likes

I told you 1000 times we arenā€™t getting him. I donā€™t see the point in repeating it any further. If you donā€™t get it now you never will.

10 Likes

1 Like