Trade Targets

Da Fark?

4 Likes

Acid flashback.

2 Likes

Jamie Elliott? Been injured a bit obviously but pies have a tight cap and De Goey & Moore OOC will likely eat much of the space they have. Aish is also OOC IIRC. Elliott is a gun when heā€™s fit, would add to an already dangerous forward line and likely free Fantasia up for more midfield minutes. Iā€™m not against it at the right price, classic risk/reward proposition.

4 Likes

An ok player but he is such a hateable Collingwood player. I feel dirty even contemplating him.

Elliot is a freak show fwd. cannot get on the park though.

Pies would not entertain trading him ever IMO anyway.

2 Likes

insidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidinsidemidmidinsidemid

12 Likes

None available? Make one available.

Forcing a trade though probably having to pay slightly overs, what are the thoughts on Dom Tyson?

Melb have an excess of inside grunt and lack speed, while weā€™re the opposite. I know the knocks on his disposal at times but heā€™s a type I could see flourish with more gametime in the centre away from Oliver, Jones & Viney who predominate in there as heavier mids.

How fast is Tyson? Can he play a defensive role (tagging) if need be?

I wouldnā€™t think Tyson is close to what we need.

Whyā€™s that? Heā€™s an inside mid isnā€™t he?
Other than that I really havenā€™t paid enough attention to him to have any idea.

Strikes me as a bit softish, and not really an inside mid.

1 Like

Most players look soft next to a pitbull like Viney tbf @Alan_Noonan_10

I see just see an oppotunity for a player that fits the age bracket/our needs, seems to have stunted in development somewhat for a player taken at #3 and may look for more responsibility in the centre away from a team that has Oliver/Jones/Viney as the bulls.

edit: rather than draft rank, Iā€™d rate Rooā€™s opinion (rightly or wrongly) to give up #1 for he & Salem as an indicator he has talent

1 Like

I think thatā€™s one of the better suggestions thrown up.

1 Like

Offer them Pick 2, then laugh at them

1 Like

Mitch Wallis was dropped again, Heā€™s a very good and tough footballer in the right system.

3 Likes

The club should seriously have a crack at him would love him at Essendon

1 Like

Last week in the wet, I thought Lukas Webb was one of the few Dogs playing simple and sensible footyā€¦14 disposals, kicked one of only two goalsā€¦but heā€™s been dropped as well.

I was all Webb last trade periodā€¦but he signed up againā€¦Iā€™m yet to properly let go.

May as well add Wallis to the other 427 players Nino wants us to trade for.

3 Likes

Wallis is a free agent if Iā€™m not mistaken

RFA