Tragic Road Rage Incident

Just shocking no matter how you look at it and that it was video taped as well.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/01/cops-bust-bike-thug/

I don't want to instigate a bike vs car debate. Nobody wins in this story.

It looked like those bikers were trouble makers.

FFS does everything in America have to make the news in Australia? Would this have even made the news anywhere if someone hadn't made a video?

Not criticising you, so much as our own "news" services. I said the same thing when this "news" was on the ABC last night.

Well I believe this was more that just your average serious RR incident. This was just pure tragedy on every level, and filmed by the bikers.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Why are people so stupid? FARK.

That article sounds confusing, so did the driver hit someone first then sped off or did they hit his car first and when he sped off hit the other biker on the road?

That article sounds confusing, so did the driver hit someone first then sped off or did they hit his car first and when he sped off hit the other biker on the road?

The bikers were terrorising mr straight family man, he paniced, bolted, ran over a couple making his exit, they pursued, and eventually, on attempt two, managed to drag him from his car and beat him senseless. They were being turds, he freaked, they get hurt, he gets hurt, the end.

Why didn't they just say that then? :)

who gives a flying fk about american crappy news.

because it's more than just the average story. it's the quint essential example of a road rage nightmare.