Training 16-12-2019 - Two reports are in and photos + video all added

Maybe just under a hundred in the end.

5 Likes

Were any of the guys who previously in rehab, involved in full training?

Any sign of daniher?

No sign of Daniher.

Stewart did plenty of running. Ambrose & Shiel part of main training until drinks (1010). Heppell & McQuillan plenty of bike work.’

Draper & Fantasia plenty of work on the Rehab oval.

I’ll do a report later today sometime when I get a chance.

14 Likes

No Daniher again.
I’m glad we fought tooth and nail to keep a vital part of our rehab group.

13 Likes

Honestly if we cannot get Daniher right to play the majority of the season, then there is no way he stays at the club and there is no way we get more than Sydney was willing to offer in a trade this year, in either FA compo or a trade next year.

1 Like

This is far and away my favourite training report thread ever.

I’m now hitting refresh and eagerly awaiting the live updates of Soulnet’s trip home and what he eats for lunch

10 Likes

the sense of urgency for this pre-season is unprecedented

8 Likes

did anyone spot a man from Central Australia?

4 Likes

Update: Its been five minutes and still nothing on lunch. I’m thinking a chicken salad. Any other predictions?

3 Likes

Be realistic ben, how the hell are they supposed to know where a person comes from…???

oh… wait… racist?

2 Likes

Surprised Daniher wasn’t sighted at this time.

16 Likes

Focaccia of some sort feels possible

Deconstructed paprika chicken and smashed avocado wrap with rosemary encrusted fat chips in a mini shopping basket. All served on a bluestone housebrick with a soy decaf latte in a vegemite jar on the side.

18 Likes

From a cafe in Brunswick?

Strong chance. He’ll need the carbs after the exertion required for that training report

Surely they can’t make a chicken salad out there???

He’s heading to the airport. They would have salad there but your point is well made. Given it’s the airport he’s probably actually having a cheap bottle of Baileys and an overpriced carpark instead

1 Like

@Soulnet and @BakerWasAStar comparing notes and doing coffee post training.

coffee%202

19 Likes

Are the players being polite and courteous? Concerned we have drafted too many nice guys.

I want a report! Being forced to do work here…

1 Like