Training 17-1-18

Was really impressed with laverde last week - moved well alternating across half forward and midfield.

Today I saw him matched up on heppell at one stage in the simulation.

Still have high hopes for Langford and laverde - if they both cement their spot we are going to be in a very nice position.

7 Likes

Was at training in a moonboot last week hmm

Pics or it didn’t happen.

did we win?

Who won that dual? I reckon midfield is where he can find himself a future, can stand up in tackles which is what we need in there.

1 Like

I hope Parish is given quality time in the midfield, I think he could be an absolute gun. Definite starter for me.

Watching some of the highlights last year, and Parish was often featured dishing the handball out of a pack for the goal in the forward line.

1 Like

He’s training with the forwards, He and Begley look really good together from what I saw last week, Both will be hoping for midfield minutes at some stage if everything goes right from here on in.

Hope Woosha is a little less conservative with the midfield this season and throws the magnets around, During the Hawks threepeat Clarkson often threw Puopolo, Breust, Rioli, Roughhead, Birchall and others in just to mix it up. No reason we can’t do something similar with Raz, Tippa, Mckenna, Begley and Laverde at times.

3 Likes

Is Amanda one of Tiffany’s friends?

1 Like