Training 7th March 2018

I wish there was more to report on. Seemed pretty casual. Mark Harvey was also looking good. Seems like a good half back flanker.

Mum uses a cane. Was a tough trip already with stairs out front. She said no to the elevator though so recovery continues.

I know.
Player names were not bolded.
No weather report (although I can tell you as I looked out the window it’s another glorious sunny day in Melbourne).

kinda get the feeling people are taking their reports as seriously as Essendon takes JLT games

3 Likes

Great report, just like being there!

9 Likes

Could he possibly play as an undersized KPD if needed?

1 Like

was worsfold there or is he still abandoning the club?

6 Likes

How many Dred Tippa have?

Who do you think made the hot chocolate for Soulnet’s mum?

Clearly a false accusation. Its wrong and you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Would it kill EFC to write a weekly training wrap and post on the website…??
Something like what people have done on this site by giving a one sentence update on each player.
I’m sick of looking for any useful bits of info from the Efc website… only to find fluff articles.

Rant Over…

4 Likes

This post had me at Hot Chocolate

The training wrap would just be fluff itself

1 Like

Don’t worry, they put up all the important stuff like videos of the boys playing connect 4

5 Likes

It probably wouldn’t.

But do we really want that?

Any meaningful report would provide far more info and analysis than I’m comfortable handing to the opposition.

I’m happy for the Club to put out the occasional fluff piece and leave the real hard core analysis to the Blitz crew.

2 Likes

EFC training reports would be filtered and generic-stuff that!

Agree.

What about a members only section? I know opposition clubs/scouts could just get a membership but surely there is a way to quality control it. Plus, we would be getting money from the other clubs for a change instead of our hard earned going to the paupers.

10 Likes

Hahahaha… exactly :roll_eyes:

LOL.

“Hey Kenny! Stringer is training in the MIDFIELD and Joe Daniher is set for his biggest season ever! This is brand new valuable information!”

1 Like