Training at Maroochydore-last report for 2020

No wonder the clapping was only “polite”.

8 Likes

Great job @loyalandproud.

Shocking season but have enjoyed having the boys up here so we can see what happens at training.

Now we pass the intrepid training watcher’s torch back to @nackers where it rests until 2021 in his safe, warm skrotum.

5 Likes

Yeah but now what will we panic about? Oh yeah Saad. Carry on.

3 Likes

What an utter crock of shi*e

1 Like

The final training report for the season.

Much appreciated to all that covered training sessions this year, hope you got a kick out of writing them as we did reading them.

23 Likes

Unless a few of us can get to pre-season at The Hangar?

1 Like

Apparently the construction work at The Hangar has moved along very quickly too. Worth a look.

3 Likes

“thanks for everything John…now finish your learnings and fk off”

16 Likes

I used to drive past a few times on the way home, stopped when the new restrictions came in.

Coming up a treat!

I’m a bit surprised we’re not giving TBC a farewell game. Is he injured?

I think his body is cooked and he probably isn’t up to it.

Also, the polite clapping as thanks to Woosha is a bit telling. Yikes.

1 Like

The club media guys were there filming bits & pieces & they interviewed Rutten at the end of training, so there’ll be more to come from the club.

4 Likes

Fabulous report thank you
Thank you to all that report throughout the year, it is very much appreciated and very much looked forward to

7 Likes

I just think the Hepp conversation sounds like Merrett might be captaining the club on Saturday with Hepp and Hurls out.

Joe congratulating him and perhaps firing everyone up because like every club the list wont be the same next year.

Thanks @loyalandproud , didn’t think you could squeeze much interest out a training session for a dead rubber, but you came with a headline and a shock twist. Well done for the rest of hublife too.

1 Like

Maybe the coaches finally admitted the game plan is Farked, and they’ll start fresh in 2021?

Tony Jones on 9 news “John Worsfold has been given a rousing send off from the players”

:joy:

5 Likes

Interesting view of the send off.

1 Like

Hoping no one got that aroused!

1 Like

I was at the other end… maybe it sounded louder close up.

3 Likes