Training Friday 12/12/14

Thanks for the training report!

Who was it doing the hand stand in the background?

Browne?

Conor McKenna will be a star.  Waddaya reckon Jackie?

I try to use Quinn as a comparison.  Quinn just about made it and did play a little bit of senior football.

Conor looks more athletic and is better overhead than Quinn.

How he plays under pressure and how well he learns to read the play remains to be seen.

In his interview he very sensibly says he would like to start on the backline behind the ball which is more similar to the gaelic game.

Apparently he was very excited when he saw the freeway on his way from the airport according to some sources.

Browne?

Yeah, that was my first thought but it is hard to tell.

I was thinking Aylett or McKenna

In his interview he very sensibly says he would like to start on the backline behind the ball which is more similar to the gaelic game.

Apparently he was very excited when he saw the freeway on his way from the airport according to some sources.

Quinn debuted on a half back flank, got 20 disposals in something like three quarters and looked a very natural reader of the ball. Never got that many again, though…

On the freeway: why, is he a fan of The rAge?
 Laverde and Gwilt both did full training today although LaVerde and Langford did goal kicking practice on the Clarke Oval in the second half of training which is not unusual for youngsters who do not train at the same intensity as established players. 

Were they working with Lloyd?

No they weren’t just with an assistant coach. 

I’ve got 491 photos to go through before I upload them all. I just got home so give me a couple of hours to sort them out.

While waiting though, please feel free to play who is in the photo

All I can tell from that is that he is a certified guaranteed drug cheat. The blurring makes it obvious.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKTw9VN0OEM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Browne can’t be that badly off, going by his handstand in the Bellchambers video!

Gorgeous day for training

I try to use Quinn as a comparison.  Quinn just about made it and did play a little bit of senior football.

Conor looks more athletic and is better overhead than Quinn.

How he plays under pressure and how well he learns to read the play remains to be seen.

As someone who has used English and Irish roads, I’m not ■■■■■■ surprised.
PS: This commenting sucks.

Belly did train with the main group

Long showing how you ‘put your left foot in’

While waiting though, please feel free to play who is in the photo

Good to see Gumby back at the mighty Bombers!

This way