Full report coming later but we have 4 umpires warming up so looks like a secret match practice about to begin. I will add notes to what i see. Perfect morning
Hunter and Stringer joining in all drills so far. I asked club on rehab group and the view was that if all is going well the rehab group would be 4-5 only. Tex, Stringer, Draper and Shiel. All others expected to be right. Stringer and Draper will be on heavy running fitness programs
lucky duck! hope you have the morning off work!
No work will be done here this morning.
You’re not allowing for the inevitable moaning and groaning about any of the following:
- number of players in rehab group.
- Tullamarine turf when a player walks into the hangar after getting injured.
- Hep getting opportunity ahead of others.
- Weed getting opportunity ahead of anyone.
- Guelfi still playing small forward for the ‘A team’.
- Kelly and Laverde still playing backline for the ‘A team’.
- Goldstein playing ruck ahead of Bryan being developed.
- why isn’t Martin playing on the wing?
- Cox and Redi are useless.
- Tsatas foot skills.
- Muscle filters.
There’s got to be more…
But that’s just off the top of my head.
You forgot the Hot chips update… And what number is Prismall wearing?
Parish nails the pass to Caddy on the lead. Caddy kicks the first goal of the match from 40m
Martin nails a great pass to Menzie who scores the 2nd goal
Didn’t Patrick Voss kick 5 in the practice match, last preseason?
So we are in front 2. 0 - 12!
Or is it 1 goal a piece?
14-1 to the orange team. Blue team looks a bit weaker on paper. Parish pretty dominant for orange working with Goldstein at stoppages. Tsatas had a shot from 40m but went 10m right of point post.
Gresham below his knees is so good. Had two ground ball gets that were high quality.
Goldy and Parish clearance combo is basically a cheat code.
That’s a commentary i’m hoping to hear many many times throughout the years.