Training Friday 23-2

I am here… just started raining a bit. Don’t expect the quality we’ve seen ytd from other training watchers

14 Likes

lack of confidence in opening post is a concern

26 Likes

Handball drills and a bit of circle work. Nothing of note except Langford didn’t get caught and the bromance of Tippa and Hartley. They can pick each other out with kicks in a crowded field with balls going everywhere

5 Likes

Thinking of getting a coffee and can’t type too fast… just setting appropriate expectations

5 Likes

Training report or fanfic?

1 Like

Lets face it, this is more of a Captains Run, given we play tomorrow.

So, AVanderScreamer, are the players with gastro out there?

They’ll be the ones wearing the brown pants.

4 Likes

Very much a light soft run skills session. Raining a bit but skills still fine. My first training of the year and while others talked about it, parish, zerrett both looking very solid now. Not inside beasts but vastly different from 2026 when they carried the load.

4 Likes

They are here. No brown in sight. Hurley and Goddard headed inside already. No issues of note.

1 Like

U15’s style training… now defenders in the square kicking back to everyone else taking shots. Boring…

Stringer looks like an albino

1 Like

Ah 2026.what a year that will be.

2 Likes

Previously noted lack of speed with typing. Add lack of accuracy. 2016 of course.

On a different note, Begley is a great kick. Set shot and on the run. Everyone wants to play midfield but he could be a 40-50 goal a year half forward.

5 Likes

Rains getting heavier. Players going inside. I am getting another coffee. Waste of time all around. Delete thread

1 Like

1 Like

Team should be practicing wet weather footy. Remember the Round 3 2017 Carlton debacle.

12 Likes

If koalas stayed yours stays.

3 Likes

See any of the boys not picked out there? Stewart, Hurls, Fanta, Hooker or Belly?

No, just the squad.

Despite the rain and waste of time, you could tell the players we’re just like me… itching for the season to start!

Can’t wait.

PS fark Carlton

6 Likes