I’m here. Will post later

39 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
we want post now.

8 Likes

Wave goodbye to Novak for us as he travels up Airport Drive thanks

20 Likes

But wasn’t that a post just then?
The space time continuum is looking dodgy (could be booster brain).

Thanks anyway for turning up. In expectation

3 Likes

can go from watching training, to going to the airport runway look out to go plane spotting for novak, what a fkg day.

1 Like

I’m here too.

7 Likes

I need a training report I’m having withdrawals

1 Like

i'm here

26 Likes

Have they named Novak as our international rookie yet? Jackets working the system. Membership spike in Belgrade. Sheedy wants a game played there for premiership points.

7 Likes

Will you post later?

Fejo jr & Wanganeen watch

6 Likes

From insta

2 Likes

Based on the official clubs Instagram page it’s pretty limited turnout again

which ones mr sunbury?

I popped in for about 45mins earlier.

Still a heap of the main guys absent in iso but saw at least a few encouraging things in the time I was there.

Caldwell does some absolutely ELITE things around stoppage. Like, seriously good stuff that you can’t teach.
There was one where he hit the stoppage at speed, won the footy and pirouetted while the rest of the pack went the opposite direction and he was away. I pray to the football gods that his body holds together.

Baldwin, while only running laps with McBride is clearly doing everything right from a diet and training perspective because he has the shape of an AFL player now. That puppy fat is just about gone and now he’s trim but has genuine size.

Other little things that stood out were that Shiel and Smith both look incredibly sharp.

And in a more general sense it is palpable how engaged and focused the group is. They seem really invested in each other and in becoming better.

One way that this was evident was that there were always 4 or 5 guys who rotated out of drills for a breather and these guys were super switched on as they watched the drills and were very vocal and supportive when guys did well or the drill worked as intended.

117 Likes

This is me posting later.

3 Likes

Quite a few big guns l didn’t see today. Stringer, Walla, McGrath, Parish, Merrett, Laverde, Perkins, Cutler or Langford not seen.

While it was nice to see Hurley on the Marvel Oval, he’s a very long way off. He was out there when I arrived at around 8:45 but he did about as much as I did with a few 30-40m jogs followed by a brisk walk.

20 Likes

QONVIyz

My First Banderas GIF of 2022. GET PUMPED!!!

14 Likes

What number is Prismall wearing?

Lid

2 Likes