Training march 20

I’m heading down tomorrow for a bit of a look , will try and give a little update afterwards.

Although I can’t understand why they would have a meet and greet signing tomorrow when it isn’t school holidays so all the kids will be at school.

But then again it is Essendon marketing Dept we are talking about, we don’t do normal things

10 Likes

Training report disappoints so far

8 Likes

So no news is good news I guess!

Only 4 in rehab group. Ridley, guelfi,Baldwin,reid.

Everyone else training with main group

46 Likes

Training watchers also injured at training, hence no reports.

10 Likes

Training only started at 10.45. Give us a chance

19 Likes

Who do you think you are, Brad Scott with his 8 year plan?

23 Likes

fair enough mate and thanks for all the info you share today.

1 Like

Not good enough mate

1 Like

Parish?

35 Likes

27 Likes

29 Likes

My take on training today.

Quite blustery out the today ,alot of missed targets by foot. At one stage I reckon Trent ( the ball boy) hit more targets kicking the ball back into play.

A couple of the guys coming back from injury looked quite good today especially Dylan Shiel.
He looks like he is very close to full fitness and his hand Balling skills were a pleasure to see.

Darcy Parish did a few sprinting run throughs with that guru of fitness trainers Murphy before joining in full training. I reckon they will be tempted to play him this week. But may err on the side of caution and give him.1 more weeks rest, will definitely play against the saints barring any mishaps before then.

Draper looks right to go. And will replace Jones this week. I noticed at one stage BDB having a long chat to Jones out in the middle of the ground.

I think the changes this week will be.

In
Draper,Hobbs,laverde, hind

Out
Redman reid,guelfi, Jones.

Reckon they will resist Darcy this week.

Watched a bit of the Davey boys , just a tad excited with what Jayden will bring to the table let me tell you

Wanganeen did alot more work today aswell, so I reckon he isn’t too far away either.

93 Likes

Draper doing well to be both in and out!

2 Likes

good signs. a fit shiel is absolutely good for the team.

5 Likes

We should play the trainer.

6 Likes

Superfan Darcy says Darcy is training well and is a lock. No reason to doubt objectivity there!

5 Likes

Based of Scott’s press conference - Draper and Parish are in.

Indicating Hobbs might come back in, in a few weeks.

Shiel needs more VFL time.

8 Likes

Jones losing most contests to the trainer…oh boy.

Unless the trainer is Travis Cloke?