Training Monday 11th December

We’re doomed.

3 Likes

Cheers Nackers

Fantasia I’m told apparently has some knee soreness. No specific injury as such so they just managing him accordingly. Light duties to Xmas I’d say.

If Hurley is going to be playing 3rd tall makes sense to slim down as he will have to man smaller players often. I’m not so sure I agree with the strategy though, IMO he should be playing accountable to one of oppositions best fwds.

Ridley is flying it seems. He will be the one who bypasses Francis and breaks into senior team the way he is tracking.

6 Likes

Whynott?

6 Likes

Thanks Nackers you are a godsend.

Hurley not bulking up but dropping weight is worrying.

Call Mynott “Bryan” - Noonan will tell you why ?

Covfefe

1 Like

Thanks Nackers.

Agree with Alex. Both Francis and Laverde have intense power at the contest - the downside is they will never be diesel engines able to chug along all day. They both have to develop a game style where they can get to and influence enough contests to make a decent contribution to the team. My biggest knock on Francis last year was how many times he wasted himself by flying one arm up across packs and missed everything (in his bad games). I’d be happy to hear that there was no sign of this at training.

1 Like

Saad is wondersoap.

9 Likes

I wandered down during my lunchbreak - (work five minutes up the road) - and I overheard a conversation in the goal square between Josh Green and one of the Corrigans - (can never tell them apart).

Green is back in the main group, with NO training restrictions at all. Little man would seem to have his foot back in the shape of a foot.

15 Likes

Does anyone actually know if he’s related to Brian? We were Holden dealers back in the day, and Brian worked for GM, and was in my house when I was a kid quite a few times.

Just get the FKN way out of the Langford train.

1 Like

Thanks Nackers. Any more details on Hooker’s injury… seems a long time since the Elimination final & he’s still not training??

No idea sorry, he was in the modified group last week and on the second oval doing some running drills. He was at the ground today but just on the sidelines and didn’t take part.

1 Like

Haha, I was gonna post exactly this.

“Didn’t get a full pre-season”

1. Jake Stringer

You thought the guy who spent his first two seasons grossly unfit, would suddenly have it all sorted before Christmas?

Relax WOB. If this is the case a month after training resumes in the new year, then get the panic $$$s out.

Many thanks to nackers for the informative report. Sounds like Riddle Me, is taking a big step up, in the right direction.

It begins.

Cannot believe Stringers luck.

RIP.